Lack of natural cautions with people (mostly adults) you don't know. A person with this disorder make themselves comfortable around unfamiliar people.

•craves kindness
•difficulty knowing who is trustworthy

Teenagers with disinhibited social engagement disorder are likely to have problems with peers, parents, or teachers. They tend to develop superficial relationships with others, struggle with conflict, and continue to demonstrate indiscriminate behavior toward peers until treated.

 They tend to develop superficial relationships with others, struggle with conflict, and continue to demonstrate indiscriminate behavior toward peers until treated

"melody i wanna talk to you right quick come here" elijah popped his head in my room. i stood up walking out not thinking anything of it because i haven't done anything wrong or anything.

i walked in his room plopping on his bed as he stood there rubbing his finger on his temple. "you good" i asked.

"when you got from foster care, you wouldn't talk. you ignored me. i thought you were mad because you were there and i wasn't. i felt so bad about making you go there. i put you in therapy so you could talk about your problems even if it wasn't with me cause i know that shit hurt to hold in. i realize now though, that you your still holding on to whatever made you stop talking." he said as i tried to hold my tears back.

him all of a sudden talking about foster care after i told dd what happened can't be a coincidence. dd wouldn't tell on me like that he told me he wouldn't tell anybody though.

"i started think last night. a few months before i became yo guardian you stopped texting and calling me, and when i came to see you they told me you weren't accepting visitors." he paused looking up at me.

"i never brought it up because i figured you were mad at me." he said trying to hold eye contact but i broke it looking away.

"it wasn't that was it" he simply asked me and i shook my head no knowing my tears was about to fall any minute.

"they wouldn't let you contact me." he said already knowing.

"melody what happened in there" he asked.

i looked down at my feet admiring my pretty white painted toes. see i can be girly.

"they didn't let me eat" i shrugged not telling him the whole truth. "melody janae davis don't lie to me" he said.

"i'm not lying," i said

"then you leaving stuff out"

"i got raped no biggie" i shrugged standing up "are we done here i gotta-" i got cut off by a loud thump.

i turned around to see e layed out on the floor. "the nigga passed out" i dropped my jaw.

"E wake up" i shook him "nigga get up" i slapped him making his eyes shoot open.

"YOU DIDNT TELL ME." he hopped up and i just looked at him. "i'm finna go light that whole fucking block up word to mom" he mumbled walking over to his closet.

"i'm gone kill all they ass if it's the last thing i do" he said grabbing a bag out his closet.

"how about we talk this out" i smiled chuckling nervously knowing he was 100% serious. "talk about what, it's not hard they about to die" he shrugged throwing the bag over his shoulder.

"i'm over it though" i tried to reason "well i'm just now finding out and i'm going on a rampage i'll be back" he said and left me.

damn.

two hours later

"Breaking news 39 year old stephanie days was shot in front of a local foster care after clocking out on her shift, witnesses are saying-" i turned the tv off.

"this dumb nigga" i groaned. "you know what...i lowkey feel better" i smiled to myself and lijah walked through the door.

i just side eyed him. "hmm" i said . "you mad" he asked. "nahhhh" i said sarcastically. "couldve at least took me" i rolled my eyes.

"we gone get the rest next week" he shrugged and i hid my smile. "okay" i said. "dd coming over" i said.

he shrugged walked in his room.

"melody come here" lijah said looking at me but you can here bass in his voice

"melody come here" lijah said looking at me but you can here bass in his voice. dd,notti, and ddot all looked at me as i slowly walked towards him.

dd had a worried look on his face. what the hell.

you could tell they wanted to know why he sounded mad. i think i have an idea why though. once i got into arms reach he grabbed me.

"wait!" i yelled trynna back up. he grabbed the top of my head turning it so he can see my neck on full display. "i knew it" he let go of me.

"dd imma ask you once. why my sister got hickies on her neck" he squinted his eyes and dd and his face dropped while ddot and nottis eyes went wide.

"huh" dd asked. i laughed under my breath remembering what we did last night. i could tell he was thinking about it too cause he sucked his bottom lip in biting it as he kept looking me up and down.

e looked between me and him noticing our faces. "aww nahhh man come on that's my sister" he put his hands on his head. dd kept looking at me with lust in his eyes making me cross my legs.

"y'all nasty" ddot said shaking his head. "well what did y'all do" notti asked confused. well i'm not boutta tell him i fucked his brother.

"non pg 13 stuff" dd shrugged and i pointed at dd agreeing "ewwww mel i thought you was pure!" notti screamed and edot passed out again.

"dd you see what you did" i threw my arms up bending down to slap elijah.

hehe..

anyway e a real rider fa his sister

i really hope y'all under DSED now

so yes mel and dd did tha nasty, ian wanna include it cs i told yall i wouldn't do smut but IF y'all don't like that or got sum to say lmk