chapter 2

"i'm like baby just leave me alone"

DD's pov
"yo why you do shordy like that she was coo" notti said as he caught up to me. "cause bro y'all was just kissing ha ass she ain't nothing special" i said pulling out my phone.

i texted my girlfriend ilani back after she asked what i was doin. "we wasn't kissing her ass. you just a asshole" ddot said as him and edot caught up.

ddot wasn't lying when he implied that melody was fine. she was finer than fine. the way ddot looked at her made me urge to roll my eyes.

i guess i just feel like she need to learn not everyone likes her.

"can we just roll a spliff im itching to get high" i said locking my curly hair around my index fingers.

"yeah i got weed" edot said.

i looked over to notti who was cheesing at his phone. "who you texting bro" i asked confused. i thought notti wasnt talking to anyone.

"bro asked for that girl number that was with melody" ddot said dumping a handful of fritos in his mouth.

notti smacked his teeth and pushed ddot making ddot stumble "shut up dick" notti said lookin back down at his phone.

"she look like a treesh" i said shaking my head. "man what's up with you hating" edot spoke up. we had been sitting down by now.

"just statin' facts" i shrugged. "just light the blunt and shut up" notti said passing it over to me while i grabbed my lighter out the pocket.

 "just light the blunt and shut up" notti said passing it over to me while i grabbed my lighter out the pocket

"yo where twin why you don't let her hang with us" ddot said. we had been sitting on the couch at edot house. i guess he asked about melody cause they siblings.

"in her room." edot said focusing his eyes on the tv not moving them. "dd go get her" ddot said looking down at his phone.

"i don't know where her room is goofy" i smacked his head. "down the hall second door on the right" edot mumbled.

i sighed standing up from the couch. this don't make no sense if ddot the one who asked for her why i gotta go get her. goofy ass nigga.

i knocked twice before opening her door. she was sitting on her bed eating ice cream watching tv.

she looked at me then back at her tv but did a double take. " yeah" she said softly "for some reason ddot wanna see your goofy ass" i rolled my eyes.

i don't even have a reason to be rude to shordy but whatever ion care about her feelings.

her eyes seemed to have lit up though. "ddot here!" she rolled off the bed...nah she fell of the bed and stood up to gather her self. i let out a chuckle because her falling was funny as hell.

"what you like him or something?" i let the words fall out my mouth as she walked over to her door. "no but i bet he got food" she pushed past me back into the living.

i turned around to scope out her room. it was cute or whatever but i just scoffed and walked to the living room.

"you in my seat" i mumbled towards melody. she flinched at the sound of my voice. "oh shit my bad" she stood up as i sat down.

i looked up and watched her stand there awkwardly. "just sit in his lap gang" ddot laughed. "bro chill i have a girlfriend" i shook my head

"nah imma just go to the the store" she shrugged. "walk with her dd" edot took his focus off the tv. "why me?! ddot the fat one here" i defended.

"nigga i'm watching tv! whatchu doin? nothing. okay den nigga. " ddot argued.

i heard the front door close and we all looked towards the door. melody had left while we was arguing.

"see y'all goofy niggas made ha mad" edot huffed out as he started to get up. "fuck bro i'll go" i said walking out the house chasing after melody.

"ayo melody!" no response. " melody" no response. "MEL" i yelled.

"don't call me mel" she grumbled. "why? you don't like it?" i raised a eyebrow as we continued walking. she answered by shaking her head.

"then i guess that's what i'll call you" i said throwing my arm around her neck. she didn't protest me to move it which caused a smile to creep on my face.

i felt my phone vibrate and used my free had to grab it. it was ilani.

you can't neva come see me its other bitches?

i looked at my phone is disbelief and pocketed that bitch. she really be delusional for no reason. I'm not cheating on her.

no it's only u

"so mel how old you is shordy" i eased my way in trying not to cringe.

"i'm 15 wha 'bout you" she looked down. "15." i stated. "how old is ddot and notti?" she asked "they both 14" i shrugged

"are all y'all brothas?" she asked. "me and notti blood related, but ddot our brother in our own way" i answered looking at her side profile.

"so tell me how y'all became friends then" she looked over to me catching me staring.

"man whateva so basically..." i started

"and that's how that bitch ass nigga became our brotha" i said as we finally got to the deli

by the time mel was dying laughin at the story i just told her 'Bout ddot fat ass.

my phone started ringing as she walked around the store getting snacks. ddot was calling me.

"my heart, wassup" i said answering with a smile.

"why the hell y'all taking so damn long and you cheesing hard as fuck, melody gave you sumthin?" ddot said looking down at his phone in his lap.

"watch how you talkin dick, ion even like ha" i said straightening my facial expressions. he caught me lackin for a second.

"yeah aight nigga i was callin to tell you get me some snacks. bye" and he hung up. bro ain't even let me answer. that's dayroom as fuck.