chapter 3

"better without you just me and my chrome"

Melodys pov
"word to if you don't gimme that food right fuckin now..imma kill you" ddot said putting a finger down on my forehead.

"nigga back the fuck up im hungry too. damn." i rolled my eyes walking away.

"bro i haven't ate in 20 minutes give me the fucking food nigga" he warned as i walked away.

ddot and dd had came back to my house after like 3 days of them not being here. dd was sitting on the couch not paying our argument no mind. i think he on facetime with some one.

and edot watching tv, like always that's all that nigga do. when do he even have time to be in the streets.

notti was in my room said he had to make a call and i offered my room to him for privacy or whateva.

"MELODY!" ddot yelled.

i huffed and begun to turn around "dot it's not that seri-" i was cut off by him tackling me.

this bitch...this nigga...this fucking punk just tackled me. i groaned as my back hit the ground. "yo ddot what the fuck" i said with a strained voice.

dd stood up off the couch. "yo what the fuck y'all doin" he looked at us like we was crazy.

"bro fuckin ddot just tackled me over a half way eaten donut...AND WHY THE FUCK YOU STILL ON ME GET UP" i yelled.

nigga just sitting on me i'm losing air.

"nah that's just edot sister" dd said to whoever he on the phone with. "why you round' other girls" the girl replied.

"who dat?" i whispered to ddot as he sat on the floor eating a donut i ate off of...i know what to get him for his birthday.

"his dumb ugly ass girlfriend" ddot shouted making sure the girl heard him.

'ohhh' i mouthed as dd watched my reaction with curiosity. 'what?' i looked at him.

he looked away shaking his head. "y'all some fuckin clowns man" he plopped back down on the couch.

i'm just now realizing i'm still laying on the ground. i sit up and then stand up. ddot put his hand out so i can help him and i grabbed it pulling him up.

he dusted his hands off and said "aight that should last me ten minutes, thanks son" he sat back down.

"yeah whateva" i mumbling stretching. my back my shit gon' be sore tomorrow.

i heard my room door open and looked back to see notti coming out. "thanks melody" he dapped me up.

"fa'sho" i said walking to the kitchen.

"YOOOOO HOW YOU LET HER DUMP YOU FIRST" ddot yelled as notti laughed.

"bro shut up damn i'm bouta smack you" dd said as they started smacking each other.

i raised my eyebrow at notti. "ilani dumb ass broke up with him" he said hiding a smirk.

"bro shut up i broke up with her she dayroom" dd smacked his teeth "and we ain't break up we jus arguin"

"you being delusional over a girl is crazyyyyy" notti said laughing.

"ddot let's make a tiktok" i said not really giving a fuck. dd don't even like me why would i feel bad foe him.

"yeahhhh i'm finna get sturdy ya heard" notti said jumping up.

"what song" i asked looking at ddot and notti ignoring dd. "just play one of our songs" notti answered.

"do evils twins part two" edot said from the couch.

i typed it in the search bar and changed the timer to ten seconds cause these motherfuckas is disfunctional.

ddot got on my left and notti got on my right as dd stood to the side and watched.

3..2..1

the song started playing and i had my arms around they necks to do the lil jump thing. so we was waiting for the beat to drop.

"yo ddot jus move..."

and i jumped foward automatically getting down and getting sturdy. once i was done notti got in. he was actually raw as hell doin all typa tricks.

then for the last part ddot got in he was doin chill shit. it was a vibe. ian neva seen no one get sturdy like he was. ddot different thats fa'sho.

then i guess dd felt left out cause he shoved the fuck outta my muddy. then he started getting sturdy. he was good as fuck but i wasn't bout to tell him that.

he don't deserve a compliment considering i don watched him be cool with every soul besides me. no lie word to my motha.

maybe i'm not girly enough...nah who gives a fuck. actually i'm not girly at all people should be lucky a shordy gets her hair done.

when he finished notti went and grabbed the phone. something i've noticed about notti is he's really sweet outside of his music and smiles a lot and can be funny.

now his music, that shit hard and he probably the best out of all of them.

ddot and dd stood on each side of him. "damn you really is edot sista, and dd you buggin on bro for pushin me" ddot said.

he wasn't paying attention though. the video had restarted from the beginning and he was watching...me.

this took a while to write cause ion want em to fall in love in a instant💀