1: The Mishap

Iris

Auriana, Talia and I were fighting Mephisto and Praxina and the odds were obviously in our favour. We began to do our Crystal Luxtra spell.

"Volta." Auriana began.

"Xeris." Talia followed.

"Ephedia." I finished.

We fired the spell right at the twins.

"I'm sick of them always beating is!" Praxina screamed as Mephisto teleported away.

A dark red orb materialized above her and it was getting bigger. It seems as though our spell was absorbed by hers. The orb exploded and we were blasted backwards. I coughed and tried to fan away the dust.

"You okay guys?" Auriana asked.

"I'm good," I replied.

"I'm okay," Talia said.

"What happened?" I asked the girls.

"That spell seemed to have destroyed Praxina." Talia answered.

"Destroy herself with her own spell? That's kinda dumb." Auriana said.

"We should go check it out," I said.

We slid down into the crater caused by the explosion and what we saw left us beyond shocked. A tiny baby Praxina all snuggled up into her clothes.

"Oh my goodness, she's so adorable!"screamed Auriana as she picked up the infant.

"Auriana, put her down, this could be a trap" Talia said cautiously.

"Aww, come on Talia she's just a baby, a cute one at that. What could she do in this state?" Auriana replied.

"Auriana, I think you should listen to Talia" I said.

"So you want us to just leave her here, alone, vulnerable and unprotected in this state?" Auriana asked with narrowed eyes.

"Well, no but..." Talia trailed off.

"Exactly, we're going with this precious baby and that's final" Auriana said decisively.

Talia and I could only sigh. She made a good point. We took the baby-fied Praxina home, very reluctantly might I add.

Praxina

I woke up with a pounding headache and the sound of voices wasn't helping at all. I recognized the voices as those of the princesses, Iris, Talia and Auriana. Had they captured me or something during the battle? That can't be good.

"It looks like she's waking up" I heard Iris' voice coming closer.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in an orange crystal cage without a top, strange. I looked up and saw the princesses towering over me. Had they shrunk me.

"Hey, you in there?" Iris asked as she waved her hand at me.

"Wat ya tawkin bout?" I asked but I immediately covered my mouth after hearing the sound of my voice.

My eyes widened at the sight of my hands, they were much smaller and chubbier, like a child's. An infant to be exact.

"Wat did ya pwin-pwincesses do ta me?" I asked, trying to sound angry but it came out like a frustrated whine.

"Nothing, you did this to yourself" Talia said while crossing her arms.

"Why would I does dat? I not stupid" I said.

"We don't know why. Maybe you cast the spell accidentally." Iris said.

"Wat spell?" I asked while trying to stand up by grabbing the bars of the cage but failing miserably as I ended up falling on my bum which seemed to be covered in some kind of fluffy white pillow which was quite soft.

"You cast a spell during our battle and the end result was this. I think an age regression spell" Talia explained.

"I quite like the result" Auriana said while smiling.

"So I a baby now?" I asked as tears brimmed from my eyes.

"Yes, your a cute baby too" Auriana said as she picked me up and rocked me. The motions were quite soothing.

"I not cute, I da gweat Pwa-pwa-pwaxi-na" I said having trouble pronouncing my name.

"Aww, she said Pwaxina instead of Praxina" Auriana cooed at me.

A strange 'ping' sound came from Iris, startling me, causing me to cling to Auriana. She hugged me closer.

"Uhmm, guys, we have to meet up with Nathaniel in the park today" Iris said looking at the other two.

"What about Praxina? We can't leave her here, Aunt Ellen's going to be away for the next two months" Talia said worriedly.

"We can go with her!" Auriana shouted happily.

"Is that safe?" Iris asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, of course, she's just an itty bitty baby boo" Auriana cooed while booping my nose. I weakly swatted her gigantic hand away.

She laughed at that. At me. That's not good.

"Fine" Talia and Iris sighed.

What's this park they're talking about? A public place of leisure where people can meet up and play or simply enjoy it's beauty. Nahhh, that's stupid.

The three of them got ready to go and Iris took me from Auriana and said she had to change my 'diaper', whatever that was.

She put down some kind of mat and lay my down on it. She unpinned the clothes I was wearing and took off the pillow- wait, why is it wet? Did I wet it? No, impossible, I've been toilet trained for years now.

She put another pillow on me this one instead of plain white, had flowers all over it. I hate it. Why is she putting me in pillows anyway?

"Wat is dis ting you putting me in? I's feel weird in it" I said as I wiggled my bum.

"That's a diaper, it's what stops you from messing all over our house" Iris said as she pinned up the cloth.

"Messin'? I toiwet twained" I said, crossing my arms as she picked me up.

"The last daiper I changed says otherwise" she said with a smirk.

I sneered at her.

"You guys done?" Talia asked.

"Yeah, let's go," she said.

After a very long walk, well I was carried, we made it to the 'park'. The girls walked towards a guy in a red shirt.  An ugly one at that. Humans and their strange fashion sense.

"Hey Nate" Iris said with a smile.

"Hey Iris. Whose child is that?" This 'Nate' asked.

"Uhm, she's..." Iris started.

"My cousin! Yeah she's my aunt's kid" Auriana finished.

"Oh, well she's very cute" he said as he booped my nose.

How dare this mere mortal touch me. He shall pay. I reached out for his hand and he gave it to me. Idiot. I grabbed his finger with both hands and used all of my strength to try and break it. It bent backwards a little. Success.

"The hell!" He screamed out in pain.

I giggled at his pain.

"Don touch me" I said smugly.

"Praxina!" Talia shouted at me.

"Sowwy not sowwy" I said with a toothy well toothless grin.

"The child can talk?" Nate asked, rather loudly.

"Uhmm, yeah, she very gifted. My aunt is extremely proud" Auriana smiled wryly.

"Why don't we sit down and stop it with the questions" Iris suggested nervously.

"I'll take Praxina to the playground, maybe she'll cause less trouble there" Talia said, looking at me with a condescending. I looked down.

First page of Sparky's story.

Be proud sparks.

Notice, I didn't use emojis.