߷1 - Trapped

AN POV

Tina and Tanu, childhood friends studying at Seoul's most prestigious college, are embarking on their first year of art studies. They reside in the college hostel due to their parents' rural roots in Seoul.

Tanu: "Hey Tina, wait for me!" *She hurriedly puts on her shoes.*

Tina: "Come fast--- oh!" *She heads back into the room, realizing she forgot her book.*

Tanu: "I'm not waiting for you now, stay here!" *Tanu declares as she rushes out of the room.*

Tina: "Fnaaa!!! You can't go alone, it's dangerous!"

Tanu: "Huh!! Dangerous?!! Danger has to get scared by me."
She says confidently before leaving the hostel, with Tina following close behind

As Tina and Tanu emerge from the hostel entrance, they are greeted by Calypso, a friend from their college days who also resides in the hostel. Calypso, known for her punctuality, had been waiting for them.

Calypso: "Finally, you guys are here."

Tanu greets Calypso with a giggle before darting off, prompting Tina to call after her.

Tanu: "Hey, Calypso!"
She giggles and runs away

Tina: "Hey, wait for me!"

Calypso chuckles at their antics, shaking her head as she walks calmly behind them.

Calypso: "These little girls, when will you both grow?"

As they make their way to college, traversing through a once creepy, eerily silent path now filled with Tina and Tanu's laughter echoing back and forth, a sudden interruption halts their merriment.

Krrreee!!!!

A van abruptly appears in front of them, casting a shadow over the jovial atmosphere.

Tanu: "What the hell, can't they see?"She mutters irritably, shooting a glare at the van as she passes by its side

She mutters irritably, shooting a glare at the van as she passes by its side

Suddenly, the van's door swings open, and a group of men with their faces concealed by masks spill out, surrounding Tina and Tanu.

Tina: "Hey, leave our path!"

Ignoring Tina's plea, the men swiftly retrieve handkerchiefs, soaked with chloroform, from their pockets. Two of them grab Tina and Tanu, hoisting them over their shoulders and carrying them to the backseat of the van before speeding away from the scene.

As Calypso walks behind Tina and Tanu, her heart races with fear at the sight of the men in black clothes surrounding her friends and forcibly pushing them into the van.

Calypso: "What's going on?"
She mumbles to herself, her concern growing as she rushes towards them

Calypso: "Leave them!!!"
She shouts desperately, but her cries fall on deaf ears as the men swiftly retreat into the van and speed away, leaving Calypso standing alone, her mind reeling with worry for her friends.

As the van speeds away, carrying her friends farther from her reach, Calypso's desperation drives her to run after it with every ounce of energy she possesses. She pushes herself until the van disappears from her sight, leaving her exhausted and alone.

Calypso collapses to her knees, drained of energy and consumed by overwhelming emotions.

Calypso: "Le-ave th-em."
She pants heavily, her words barely audible between breaths, as she struggles to make sense of the terrifying ordeal that just unfolded before her eyes

At Police station

The man, arms crossed and a stern expression on his face, directs his gaze towards Calypso

Man: "So, you saw a bunch of men kidnapping your friends, huh?"

Calypso: "Yes, on #@$_& road."

The man's demeanor softens slightly as he listens to Calypso's response.

Man: "Kid, you haven't found anything better to do this morning than play pranks, have you?"

He continues with his work, dismissing the incident as a mere prank and not giving Calypso's words much consideration.

Calypso pleads desperately, her voice tinged with fear and urgency, as she tries to convince the man of the seriousness of the situation

Calypso: "Please, believe me, I'm telling the truth."

The man shakes his head, unmoved by her pleas.

Man: "Even if they're lost, I can't register an FIR until 24 hours have passed."

Calypso's anxiety spikes as she considers the potential danger her friends might be facing.

Calypso: "But they might be in danger--"

The man cuts her off abruptly, his tone firm and authoritative.

Man: "Just go back home, or I'll have to call your parents."

Before Calypso can protest further, a female officer intervenes, pushing her out of the police station, leaving Calypso feeling helpless and frantic.

🌚 girls what next let me know~~

I don't know If I will complete this story or not 👀😶 it depends on way the story goes so may there will be so many dilay in unloading chapters 🥺