"Incoming Disaster"

"And now as you go on your next adventure, i ask then you move your tassles to the left side of you caps. Ladies and gentlemen, the class of 2021. Congratulations." The class grabbed their caps and threw it up in the air and everyone cheered, cried and laughed. Alexis ran and hugged her mother and so did Elijah. Kathleen jumped on Elijah and they shared a kiss. Alexis hugged Kathleen, in an attempt to distract her. Elijah bent down on his knee behind them and pulled out an engagement ring. Kathleen turned around and became speechless. "Kathleen Monroe, you make me the happiest person in the world and there is no one i'd want to spent the rest of my life with. So would you continue making me the happiest person in the world, and marry me?" With tears in her eyes and the biggest smile on her face Kathleen said yes. They hugged and kissed and everyone cheered for them as he put the ring on her finger.
A few months later they got married with their family and friends there to celebrate with them. At the wedding, Alexis met Blake, a friend of  Kathleens. Though the notion of love seemed somewhat sinicle to her, Alexis couldn't ignore the connection they shared. A happy ending for everyone was well on it's way, when disaster struck.