Chapter 6 The meeting between kings and gods

The guards stood still with sweat flowing down their faces. It was understandable that Nico reacted but I think he doesn't understand how destructive his presence alone is. Suddenly Gramps or now he is still Virion asked him to stop.

Virion Pov:

What is that boy? I can't feel mana from the woman and the white haired boy but this boy is at the dark orange stage already. Seeing how he treats those two as brother and mother he must be a human but a human awakening at such a young age and with such an intent that freezes even me. He must have gon through hell in his short life.

"Stand down you idiots. We are really sorry young sir. How can I help you and make it up to you?"

The boy looked surprised that I spoke so formally to him but the other boy moved as if the atmosphere were normal. "Nico stop your intent it might be okay for mother or me but everyone else including Tessia and Sylvie have a bad time."

'As if nothing had happened the atmosphere got light and I could hear the several people gasp. But what are those people. It is not just the killing intent but also that it seemed to had no affect on the two. But that can't be possible they have no mana cores. I am a silver mid stage mage they can't be high enough so that I can't feel them. Are they using artifacts? No that can't be it either since the black haired boy's core isn't hidden.

"Father are you alright?"

'It seems I have been spacing out since my son has been calling me.' "Yes I am alright just a bit shaken. So might we invite you to dinner to thank you for you saving my grandchild, apologizing and talking about the reward that will be given to you?"

"Thank you mister..."

"Virion my name is Virion" is stammered not wanting to get the wrath of those three pinned upon me.

"Mister Virion we will accept and will gladly accompanying you to dinner."

So we went to the castle with two carriages. Tessia wanted to ride with one of the boys so we changed how we sat. In the first carriage was my son with my daughter-in-law with the mother of the boy and in the other carriage was Tessia with the boys and I. The little mana beast obviously the boys bond stayed surprisingly with the woman.

As I was waiting for their reactions when we arrived at the castle I was underwhelmed because their reactions were nearly non-existent. The white haired one that is named Arthur had a look of nostalgy but the other one had a look of boredom. I as the previous king was a little hurt by their lack of expressions but it showed me that they had seen something bigger and better.

Going inside the room to talk about what happened to Tessia and how they found them Arthur looked in one corner. His eyes got purple and black lightning started flowing from his hand.

"Watch out your majesties there is an intruder" was everything that he said before he lunged his lightning in the seemingly empty corner. A loud thumb could be headed and a sound of someone being electrocuted followed. After all of us snaped out of our stupor we realized that it was Aya. A future lance was caught of guard and was stuck to the wall by the boys spell. So he was a mage and a very powerful one. Impossible.

"Please let her go she is one of our guards. She is talented in illusion magic and uses it to guard us without being detected by anyone. Or at least that was the case until now."

The boy released the spell and apologised to Aya.

Aya pov:

I was waiting for the elven royal family and their guests to arrive. The door opened and I saw two boys and one woman that I didn't know. One of the boys said out of nowhere that there was an intruder and that everyone should watch out. I was fearful had I overlooked someone but then something even more terrifying happened. In the boys hand was lightning and with a colour that I haven't seen before. At first I thought that he would rush towards the royal family or the intruder but then he shot the lightning towards me. Restraint in hung at the wall incompetent to move a single finger I thought about everything. He must have sensed me and come to the conclusion that I was an intruder. To my luck the elder and the king told the boy to release me. He apologised to me and bowed lightly. Who the hell is this monster.