A challenge?

Y/N POV

Goku: HYAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Vegeta: HAAAAAAAA!!!

Vegeta and gokus fists slammed together as giajt shockwaves we're sent outwards from them. Both were fighting in super sayian 3 and were practicing controlling there ki. As I'm watching the two while Whis was training with Piccolo.

Y/N: there improving........

Whis: indeed my lord. Along with the namekian.

Piccolo swings his foot towards Whis as Whis dodges and then taps piccolos back.

Whis: that's enough for today Piccolo. You may rest now.

Piccolo: thank you......

Piccolo then collapses as he gasps for air. As he does I walk over and stare at him.

Y/N: tell me namekian. Why do you want to train here? I mean. I understand god ki is soemthing powerful but for Goku and Vegeta it's there rivalry. Why do you want to achieve god level power?

Piccolo turns to me and mutters

Piccolo: I'm tired.......of being left on.......the sidelines.........I want to show them.......that I can get strong too.......!!

Y/N: I see.........in that case. How would you feel about training with destroyer-

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

A massive explosion was made outside the doors. I then hear yelling. I stare at it with a deadpanned expression.

Y/N: I know that voice............

Goku and Vegeta land next to me as they turn to the dust cloud.

Goku: hey lord Y/N what was-

Y/N: just..........just let me handle it.

Timeskip

Goku Vegeta Piccolo all stood behind me while I sit in a chair staring at the person sitting across from me.

Y/N: whaddya want Champa......?

Champa: IM HERE TO CHALLENGE YOU AGAIN!!!!

Goku: hey lord Y/N who's that fat dude anyway-