24. Blueberry cheese cake vs Hot chocolate

Start from the beginning

"Zindagi mein drama kam padi hain iska, ab biwi aur ex ko ek table pe bithaane ka socha," Reem muttered under her breath and laughed looking at the drama situation. "Abhimanyu It's okay." Alisha resisted as he requested again. "You are having your time with your wife, I won't disturb you."Alisha backed off at his request.

"No problem take your seat," Akshara stood and indicated to her to take another seat on the right of Abhimanyu. "Waiter, please take the order," Akshara then called the man who was standing a few meters away from the table.

"Khaand yeh karega, Phir mujhse ideas poochega biwi ko manane," She sighed looking at a disinterested Akshara and a busy newspaper Birla. "Isko dekho biwi ka ek quality tak nahi hain, Dono antique pieces mere saamne pade hain," She thought throwing weird looks at Akshara.

Abhimanyu started with his breakfast, as the waiter dropped his order along with Alisha's. "Akshu tumhare hot chocolate," He slowly took it from the waiter and carefully kept it at her hand distance. "It's too hot wait for a few minutes," He slowly whispered in her ears tucking her hair strands behind her ear. "Fine," She nodded a yes without looking at him.

A woman in her mind 50's entered the place with a smile and a juice glass in her hand. She talked to almost everyone in that place. Then with her juice glass in hand, she moved towards the breakfast table where Abhimanyu was there. "Hello handsome," She wished with a sharp tone as she looked at Abhimanyu.

"Hello, Mrs. Saxena." Abhimanyu wished her, "Ohh it's just Shilpa doesn't wish me like I am your teacher." She laughed after hearing the "Hello sweetheart, she moved forward and hugged Alisha as she saw her sitting beside him. "Well Abhimanyu who is your wife in these girls," She scanned both Akshara and Reem.

"Akshu that is Shilpa Aunty, Mr. Saxena ka wife." Abhimanyu introduced the woman who stood in front of the table, "Aunty Yeh hain Akshara Goenka now Birla, My wife." Abhimanyu declared as he held her hand which was on the table and stared at her with love dripping from his stare. By the time they could talk about anything the waiter arrived with Reem's order.

"I eat only healthy food, people need to be responsible when they eat." Shilpa smiled looking at both Abhimanyu and Anisha then eyes at Akshara who was busy with her hot chocolate. "Responsible eating isn't everyone's thing Aunty." Alisha smiled looking at her with a snide smile. They all continued their breakfast with an awkward silence.

"Paise kitne bhi aaye ho padosi aunty behavior jaate nahi kuch logon ka," Reem stared at the women in front of her and muttered in Akshara's ear for which Akshara shook her head positively. "Aunty aap south Bombay mein rehte hain na?" She questioned Shilpa with a smile to not offend, "How did you know?" Shilpa looked at hand er, her eyes popped out due to astonishment. "Well my parents stay there," She answered back with an audible tone to everyone, "I can relate to this behavior," she whispered to herself with a sad face. (no offense SOBO girlies, this is written from my real-time relative's experience)

"Also you both were such perfect partners, Who thought he would tie the knot to someone out of his domain?" Shilpa smiled at Abhimanyu who was busy rubbing his hands and adjusting his sleeves and glanced at Akshara to check if she is comfortable or not. "Haan Galti hogaya unse maaf kijiye," Akshara muttered a bit audible to everyone, Abhimanyu giggled loudly making everyone glare at both and giggles suppressing Reem.

"What do you do Akshara?" Shilpa looked at her, Akshara again dropped her hot chocolate and looked at her clearing her throat to start another round of debate, "Uhmm I am," Before she could speak Abhimanyu interrupted.