[Vol 1] Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

"You're wearing it just like that?! No, Young Miss! You need to connect it to the rings!" He shouted at me as I just scanned myself.

"It's definitely absorbing more mana than the Draupnirs." I said as move around a bit to get use to the feeling of the dress.

It felt comfortable and not any at all restricting. I felt like I could do all my movements with no trouble at all and land them precisely where needed.

"Y-You don't even feel anything? It should be absorbing an amount that even you couldn't ignore..." He said as I shook my head.

"It's not even bothering me, so what are these features you speak of?" I asked him.

"...Both armors are highly resistant to physical impacts, slashing attacks, fire attacks, and wind attacks. Do you see how the fabric on it is getting shorter a bit." He said making me look to see he was right.

'This is a bit weird...' I thought.

"Now imagine it a little more shorter." He said as the dress then became more like a short skirt like type.

"Hmm? It can change size just by me focusing on it, that is very unique

"Hmm? It can change size just by me focusing on it, that is very unique." I responded.

"When it's like that it has the same resistances only this time light and water based attacks." He told me as I nodded in understanding.

"On top of that, when it's in it short form; your mobility is boosted more than the defense. It'll supplement your speed, so you'll be able to move far faster than normal." He told me making me give a small smile.

"Oh, then let's... try it out..." I said as I flashed out of sight and appeared right at the entrance making a big gust of wind hit the others as I stood.

"That's really great! This means my base speed will actually be alot more faster." I said not noticing that my words made the dwarves sweat drop.

"I'm very impressed you we're able to make something like this..." I told him.

"Oh my... What a dangerous clothing..."Mio said appearing behind me as she gazed at my current appearance with a hungry gaze.

Ignoring such a gaze I looked towards Mio with a small smile.

"Hey Mio, did you finish what you needed to do?" I asked.

"Yes, I had an iron ribbed fan and few others items manufactured for me. As for armor, I quite like this Kimono, so I talked about havinga feature made to it." She replied as she still didn't take her eyes off me especially my breast which we're perfectly held by the armor and gave them a slightly seductive look.

I sweat dropped at this as I could only shrug and let her gaze since it wasn't really bothering.

"That's good." I replied as Erd came up.

"Mio! I apologize for asking you to put up with us taking the attention of the Young Miss with this." Erd said as I stared at this interaction completely confused.