[Vol 1] Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

Aria's P.O.V

"I'm sorry, but no" I said as I stood staring at numerous armors the Dwarves had made for me.

Turning back to them I gave a wryly smile.

"While I am grateful for you making armors for me, I'm not heading off into any battle for now. I'm just going to stick to my role as a merchant." I told them as I looked at the many armors they had.

"Full plate, Leather, Scale, They all look fantastic, but I'm unable to wear any of these." I said as don't like to be constricted by such things as armor normally lowers your response time and ability movements.

'At this rate, I might just have to start learning how to make armor with my string creation.' I thought as ignored Erd comforting the elves.

I continued gazing at the many sets of armor as I soon came across something akin to a kimono or yukata.

'This seems very nice'I thought as I glanced at the clothing next to it and found it very fitting as well.

"Does those two intrest you?" Erd asked me as I looked back to him.

"It reminds me of the clothing from my home... very close." I said as I trailed my finger along the fabric.

The material is very strong and it was crafted very well.

"Rugui made those armors." Erd told me as said Dwarf came forward.

"To think you would even like those armors... Well I guess a woman that would desire a ring like that was bound to be strange." Rugui said as I gave a small smile.

"Your the one that made Draupnir for me, I thank you." I said as the ring really did help with masking my aura or Magic power.

"The armor of that oddball Rugui... I acknowledge his skills,but..." One of the dwarves trailed.

"Well there's nothing we can do about it." Another one said.

"Hey, I can hear you, bastards!" Rugui responded.

'Hm, If he's an oddball I wonder what that makes me?' I thought as I'm the one who takes intrest in his work.

"Just like Draupnir, both of these clothing will keep absorbing your mana up to certain point. You could call it the Draupnir in clothing form." He explained.

"The difference is in how they consume mana. It's just the features of these armors require too much Mana, It absorbs more than ten times more mana than a Draupnir. Therefore, you connect these chains at the end of sleeves to your Draupnirs, and the mana stored in the rings will be transfered. To ensure that it doesn't absorb too much, the rings will act as a valve." He explained as I nodded and flashed quickly putting up a small barrier as I placed one of the armors which was a dress of sorts.

" He explained as I nodded and flashed quickly putting up a small barrier as I placed one of the armors which was a dress of sorts

"It absorb so fast that just putting it on would result in instant death, even for you, Young Mis...." He cut himself off after he saw that I was already in one of the armors looking at myself from where I could.