𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

En başından başla

Charlie had just cut off Connor, over taking him on a sharp bend, making Connor press on his breaks harshly.

Noah and I were holding each others hand, squeezing and shaking one another as Charlie edged closer to the finish line.

"He's going to win" Noah says out loud to no one in particular.

"Connor is going to be fuming" I say in return.

We watch Charlie's infamous red car finish first, drifting it to a stop only meters away from us.

Charlie swings open his door and I practically tackle him into a hug, he catches me and spins, lifting me off the ground for only second or two before planting me back on my feet.

I pull my head away from his chest and look up into his eyes.

Charlie is already looking at me with nothing but adoration even though his eyes keep glancing down at my lips.

Deciding to be bold, i push myself up onto my tiptoes, and thread my arms around his neck.

Before our lips can meet, I'm falling, landing on the cold, damp ground.

I push myself up and sit on the ground, my head pounding and vision spinning, i try to regain all my senses.

All i can really tell is that no one is paying me the attention i deserve after    falling and eating ass.

"Nyx!" A familiar voice says from the distance, i recognise their cologne before I recognise their touch.

Charlie.

"I'm fine" i say as he pulls me up off the ground.

Charlie's eyes scan my body for any visual signs of injury.

"Is your head hurting?" He asks, more bothered about myself then the commotion happening behind us.

"My head always hurts" I say.

"Go get in my car, i'll back in just a moment" Charlie states, i can already tell he's seething.

I lock myself in the passenger side of the car whilst I watch the fight happen between Charlie and Connor.

Noah's usual playful self is gone and has been replaced with a stoic look as he keeps an eye on Connors friend who looks ready to jump Charlie.

I can hear their muffled yells and Charlie points at me before landing a solid punch to Connors jaw.

Before it could continue Charlie gets in the car before slamming the door behind him.

We drive out of the area of the races before pulling over on the side of an empty road.

"Are you sure you're not hurt? Tell me you are and i'll have his hands broken so he can't shove you again or anyone for that matter"

I smile at his violently kind offering.

"I'm fine but i hit my head on the landing" i flinch as i rub the lump thats now forming.

I can see Charlies grip on the steering wheel tightening, his knuckles turning white.

I put my hand on his bicep, bringing his attention to me.

"It's honestly fine, we'll buy me some frozen peas and everything will be all good" i say, smiling at the angry blue eyed boy beside me.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice him soon enough to stop him from shoving you" He says, the guilt in his voice.

"It's not your fault he's nuts" I laugh.

If you don't laugh, you'll cry and this pounding feeling in the side of my head is really making me want to cry right now.

Before Charlie could continue guilting himself, I decide to interject " i never did get to congratulate you on your win"

Bringing myself closer to him, i move his face to the side slight and I press a kiss to his cheek.

•••

AN:
I'm kind of on a writing spree atm?? I have up until chapter 23 wrote right now and I just wanted to take the time to ask if there's anything you guys would like to see more of? Or even less of??

Id really appreciate your suggestions and everything :)

Also halloween is soon and i have so many banging costume ideas but i live in a UK town where no one dresses up and my friends are all boring so no one will want to go into Newcastle for a night out anyway :/

Rant over

Okay thanks bye!!!