3121

Chapter 3121

After that, Mina asked him again: “By the way, Lisa, you are going back to Eastcliff to attend the ancestor worship ceremony on Qingming Festival, right?”

Lisa nodded: “Yes, what’s the matter?”

“Nothing.” Mina said, “Isn’t Qingming Festival in April? There are more than 20 days left. In other words, after more than 20 days, I will be able to see you in Eastcliff again.”

Lisa smiled slightly: “Yes, I will definitely visit you and Uncle and Auntie at that time.”

Mina said: “Your schedule is just right, because I’m going to the United States in mid-April.”

“Going to America?” Lisa asked curiously: “Why are you going to America suddenly?”

“Not suddenly.” Mina said: “I’m going to quit the entertainment circle this time, so I want to hold a few more concerts, which can be regarded as an explanation for the fans.”

“I also have a lot of fans in Europe, America, Japan, and Korea. Among them, most of them are of Chinese descent.”

“So in addition to our domestic, mainland, and Taiwan concerts, there are also some concert arrangements in Japan, South Korea, Europe, and the United States.”

“From mid-April to the end of April, I will be in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Houston in the United States. And five games in Seattle, and then another three games in Japan and South Korea.”

Lisa asked in a puzzled way: “Why don’t you finish the Asian performance first and then go to Europe and the United States? You will have tossed for more than half a month, and you have to toss back.

Mina smiled and said, “Mom and Dad happened to be going to the United States for official business in April, so I plan to go with them.”

After that, she asked him again: “Lisa, do you want to go together?”

Lisa shook his head and said with a smile: “I won’t go. There are quite a lot of things in Aurous Hill.”

“It is estimated that April is the month when the Ocean Shipping Group will start, so I should not be able to get out.”

Mina nodded, and said with some regret: “The main reason is that I am unfamiliar with the place where I was born in the United States. I always feel not used to it.”

“It would be better to have my parents together. It would be better if Lisa we could go together, but you have yourself. You have to be busy with things, I can fully understand.”

Lisa comforted: “Although the United States is far away, it takes only twelve hours to fly by plane.”

“Besides, you are mainly performing for overseas Chinese, so you don’t have to worry about being uncomfortable.”

“Yeah.” Mina nodded slightly and asked him, “Lisa, don’t you want to go to the United States for a visit?”

Lisa shook his head: “What am I going to see there?”

Sara said: “Meet your grandpa and grandma, I heard my mother say that your grandpa and grandma are still alive.”

Lisa was stunned. After a few seconds, he smiled unnaturally, and said:

“I’m not going to disturb them. After all, I haven’t seen them a few times when I was young, and I don’t want to go to them.”

“They have no feelings for me either, having said that, I have no feelings for them either.”