3081

Chapter 3081

"No encounters." Lisa said: "I haven't seen him before."

Mina asked curiously: "Then why do you want to fix Kim?"

Lisa smiled and said: "This guy is a bit too arrogant, he will take a lesson if he can't see it."

Mina nodded and asked, "Lisa, is Kim controlled by your people now?"

Lisa said: "Yes, he has been detained by my people now, what's wrong?"

Mina hurriedly said, "Lisa, but can I beg you for something?"

Lisa said: "What are you doing so politely with me? Let's talk, as long as I can do it, I will promise you!"

When Kim heard this, he became excited deep in his heart, and he thought to himself: "Could it be... Mina going to intercede for me?! So, in her mind, although I am a bit stupid, I am still very important!"

"And... Lisa actually said that as long as it can be done, he will definitely promise Mina. If Mina really asks him to let me go, won't I be able to be free again?!"

Just when he was excited about seeing hope and finding warmth in his heart, Sara said, "Lisa, I want you to help me detain him for a few more days.

It is best to deduct until the end of my concert. I really don't want him to be my concert guest at all! If he can't come, then I'm really thankful!"

When Kim heard this, the fire of hope that just gushed out from deep in his heart was completely extinguished in an instant!

He never dreamed that the reversal of this matter would be so big!

He never dreamed that when Mina could let Lisa spare him with a single word, she actually wanted him to shut him for a few more days!

"Couldn't she just look down on me like this?!"

"Could it be that she doesn't want me to appear in her concert so much?!"

Lisa heard Mina's request and said with a little embarrassment: "Mina, I forgot to tell you that Kim is right in front of me."

With that, he switched the camera and took Kim in the frame, who was kneeling on the ground.

Chapter 3082

Mina was really surprised when she saw Kim, before she said: "Kim, since you are here, then I will open the skylight to speak up.

This concert in Aurous Hill is specially prepared for Lisa! It was Lisa's birthday on the day of the concert.

I can't allow any flaws in this concert, so I can't accept your presence.

You found various relationships before, which made it difficult for me to speak very well. Understand, now that I've said it, then I won't hide it, I'm really embarrassed."

Kim suddenly collapsed and muttered in his heart: "So I am fcuking filth in Mina's eyes, a fcuking blemish!"

So he couldn't help asking: "Why...why is this?"

Mina said without hesitation: "Because Lisa is the fiancé I have identified since I was a child, and this is the first time for me to perform in front of him on his birthday, in the city where he lives. It is very important to me. , So I can't let you on stage."

Speaking of this, she said apologetically: "However, for concerts in other cities, I will still abide by the agreement, and I will not stop you from appearing on stage."