WE MADE IT TO THE SKY ISLAND!

Start from the beginning

I walk inside the room, head straight for the small bookcase, and find my Mother's Logbook, flipping through the pages and seeing something I had forgotten. She wrote about everything that happened in her life on the ship, even her time with my Father before they started dating. I can't help but smile as I read about her life and all her adventures and feel as if she's still here with me. So I keep reading, finding the section I am looking for, and head back to the others.

 So I keep reading, finding the section I am looking for, and head back to the others

ONE PIECE - SKYPIEA ARC

I see Luffy and Chopper sulking by the railing and one of our crew members missing. "Usopp's so lucky! If only I could swim, too!" Luffy grumbles.

"I bet it's so fun...." Chopper agrees, seeming downhearted.

"Hey," Zoro breaks the silence. "He's...not coming back up."

"I was just wondering... Do you think this ocean has a bottom?" Robin questions, making the others panic.

"It doesn't," I answer. ""Today was a new low for Shanks' stupidity as we arrived at the lower levels of the Sky Island, and Buggy dared him to swim, but one of the crew had to save him from falling out of the bottom."" I read from her Logbook.

"You don't mean...!" The others exclaim as I finish.

"Did that bastard fall from the clouds?!" Zoro snaps, and Luffy swings his arm.

"Usopp!" Luffy shouts and stretches his arm, shooting it into the clouds.

"That moron! I tried to tell him!" Sanji grumbles.

"Stretch your arm as far as you can!" Robin instructs Luffy.

"But I can't see down there!" Luffy argues but keeps stretching.

"It's all right! Leave it to me!" She tells him and crosses her arms in front of her. "Ojos Fleur!" The pair struggle as they search for Usopp. "There he is!" She announces.

"Eh?! Where?!" He asks her.

"Veinte Fleurs!" She suddenly exclaims, and after a moment, Luffy seems to have the Sniper in his clutches. "Okay! Pull him up!"

"You got him! Okay!" Luffy pulls the Sniper back and seems to struggle a little.

"Is he heavy?" Chopper asks, peering over the side.

"He shouldn't be," Robin replies.

"Luffy! You can do it!" Chopper and Nami cheer for our Captain, and finally, he reels in the Sniper, who breaks through the clouds, heading for the ship.

"Yes! He's back up!" Nami cheers, but it's short-lived as something else comes to the surface; the tentacles of a giant octopus and the rest of it come to the surface.

"Things came with him!" Luffy yells as another skyfish, much more colourful.

"They wanna eat Usopp!" Sanji yells, scaring Chopper and Nami, who keep screaming.