Chapter Three: Click, Click, Zoom

Start from the beginning

Finally the Ancient Warriors destroyed the Master Org, and entombed the remaining leaders of the Orgs, where they remained." Shayla said.

"Until now, but over the years humans have allowed the world to become polluted.

The Earth has become so weakened, that the evil Orgs rise again." I said.

"With the rise of the Orgs, Prince Sean and Princess Shayla were awakened." Milo said.

"To fight for the Earth." Alyssa said.

"And the animals each chose one of us." Max said. "To be the warriors to fight against evil."

"If the lion is king of the jungle." Shayla said.

"So is his chosen Ranger." I said. "The leader of the team."

Cole nodded.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

[Desmond "Milo" Earhardt]

The fountain water spurts out.

I got a call, and I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Milo, there's an Org monster on the loose." Taylor said. "He's making people invisible, I'm going after him." She said, and she hung up.

Cole and the others arrived, as Cole grabbed my Growl Phone. "Taylor! Don't do anything by yourself!" He said.

"She already hung up!" I said.

All of us went out.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

All of us got out and saw a bunch of people invisible, as the ambulance were helping them.

"Come on, we have to go, come on." Cole said, and we went to find Taylor and the Org.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

All of us got to Taylor, and saw her turn invisible.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

We are now back on Animarium.

"Let go of me, Alyssa! I gotta see!" Taylor said, as she was wrapped in a towel.

"Taylor, you must rest." Alyssa said.

"Let go." Taylor said, and went to see her reflection, on the fountain water. "Oh no." She said. "I must find the Camera Org, and destroy him." She said.

"It's all my fault." Cole said, and he went towards the fountain, where Taylor is. "Taylor, I'll get your body back." He said, and went off.

"Cole! Wait! Teamwork! Remember?" Max shouted, as we chased after Cole.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

The four of us were Morphed, as we got to where Cole and the Org is.

"Cole, it's not your fault!" Danny said.

"What do we have here?" Jindrax said, as we saw him, Toxica and Putirds.

"Get them!" Toxica ordered.

All of us begin fighting.

"Cole!" Alyssa and I shouted.

All of us saw as Camera Org was aimed at Cole.

"Get out of his camera range!" Max shouted.

"Move it!" Danny shouted.