He scanned around the antique shape of the house maybe dating returned to the 90s, the residence was impressive, and greater of a bachelor pad, which validated that the doctor wasn't married.

"You've an amazing house, Professor. My father cherished the ebony texture, he desired it but mom wanted pure black wood." Will emphasized.

"Thank you, Will, would you like a drink?" Hannibal requested as he led Will to the find out about and Will followed him.

"No, thank you, Professor. Let's just get started out on the work. I have some questions as solely on your profile of the Chesapeake Ripper, actually." Will admitted as they entered the study and Will took a seat across Hannibal as they had at the college.

"Is that so? I'm eager to hear what you have up your sleeve. I'm delighted to reflect consideration on your research when in subsequent time the FBI asks me." Hannibal unbuttoned his suit jacket as he sat down.

He looked devilishly handsome, wearing a Kiton mustard vest with the blue jacket with mustard and white stripes and a white shirt along the square pocket matched to a Patek Philipp chime on his wrist suited with Balenciaga cognac chukkas and navy tie and dress pants.

Such a typical European, I wonder if he is a Lord or something.
Will thinks as he takes a look at his Professor's outfit for the day.

"So easily? When you're not even aware of what I have to say?" Will inquired with a raised brow.

"I am aware of your capabilities, Will you are an extremely shrewd student, you make observations, that others oversee. I would like to 'sneak a peek' into your talent as they say." Hannibal retorted with a smirk.

"Don't psychoanalyze me, Professor you won't like it when I'm psychoanalyzed."

"I cannot turn it off more than you can Will, however I'll strive to suppress it."

Will sighed and opened his thesis.

"Well, the first contradiction I have is that Ripper is not a psychopath."

Hannibal appeared amused at his observation.

Will tilted his head with a smile.

----------

Two hours deep into their argument, they nevertheless had a lot to oppose.

"No, no, no, Han- Professor, the organs, the way he initiatives his 'art' you can say, it is a reflection of what he sees the victims as, pigs. Pigs, which he thinks he elevates into something more, uhm, like Tithonus into cicadas. He has a God complex which is clear to all of us, I think, right?" Will explains.

Hannibal is enthralled via this boy, he's the only one who has such a near compelling profile to the Ripper but he doesn't exhibit that.

"Will, you are up to a point, specific however the justifications seem contrary to the profiles that have been made on the Ripper." Hannibal remarks.

They had shifted to the kitchen now, Will dicing up the veggies as Hannibal grilled the beef.

They had been making Tomahawk Rib-Eye Steak.

Will had been amazed to see the restaurant size kitchen with all the flashy spatulas, forks, and knives but when he noticed Hannibal cooking like he was once a Michelin chef, his suit jacket off, an apron on, sleeves all rolled up and classical La Bohème enjoying in the background, he understood the need.

"Yeah, but seem to be at, oh fuck, ouch!" Will sweared loudly as he nicked his pointer finger, the blood ousting.

Hannibal closes the stove, wiping his hands, he takes Will's hand into his to look at the nick.