Chapter 6

Hannibal and Will parked their respective cars in Hannibal's driveway.

Hannibal fumbled with the keys as Will kissed him passionately, pinning him against the door, their tongues colliding in a sweet dance.

As the door opened, Hannibal grabbed Will's hand and pushed him inside,

Will grinned and gulped, but he  couldn't help and walk  towards the window of Hannibal's study and closed the curtains.

Hannibal came behind him, nuzzling his neck and dropping soft kisses on his exposed neck, and Will leaned back on his chest, closing his eyes, trying to get his worries out.

Hannibal turns his around, and his hand finds Will's. He brings the hands up and kisses each knuckle.

"Will, stop worrying and let go. If she as much as thinks yo rip me apart from you, I'll kill her, Will, and that's a promise, and I always keep my promises, mylaimsis."

"I know but—"

Hannibal shushes him and kisses him to shut up, Will moans as their teeth clash, and Hannibal bites down on his lower lip, which brings a big moan out of him.

Then, Will's thighs are grasped up on Hannibal's waist and his arms on his shoulder as Hannibal puts his hand on the back and takes them up the stairs into the bedroom.

The door opens, and Will and Hannibal hold each other in a tight embrace, hungrily devouring the other's lips. Their hands explored each other's bodies eagerly and passionately, igniting a fire inside both of them. Will gasped as Hannibal ran his hands across her curves, exploring and caressing every inch of his body. His touches were electric, sending waves of pleasure throughout her entire body.

Hannibal moved his hands to his thighs, pushing them apart as his tongue ran along his inner thigh. His fingers moved up his nner thigh towards his hole, causing him to moan with pleasure. All the while, his tongue played with his sensitive balls, flicking and teasing his hole, neglecting his hard cock.

Will grab Hannibal's waist, pushing him further onto him.

Will and Hannibal continued to explore each other's bodies, their desire reaching a fever pitch. Will pulled Hannibal closer, pressing his body against his. They felt each other's warmth as skin brushed against skin, igniting a passionate fire inside both of them.

Will moved his hands down Hannibal's back, enjoying the feeling of his tight muscles beneath his fingertips. He ran his hands along Hannibal's body until he reached his waist, pushing him closer. They kissed deeply as their hands explored each other's bodies eagerly.

Hannibal ran his fingers along Will's chest, feeling the hardness of his muscles. He moved his hands lower, finding Will's arousal and stroking it gently. Will moaned in pleasure and excitement as Hannibal increased the intensity of his touch, sending waves of pleasure throughout him.

Will returns the favor, exploring Hannibal's body with his fingers and tongue. He teased and caressed Hannibal's body until they both were quivering with pleasure. Hannibal looked into Will's eyes, the intensity of their connection drawing them closer and closer together.

Hannibal moved and grabbed the lube and condoms to slicked, his cock up and Will watched, moaning at the sight of the biggest cock ever to fill him. Hannibal lined himself up and looked onto Will, as Will nodded in understanding.

Finally, they joined together in a passionate embrace, each of them savoring the moment and enjoying the pleasure that coursed through both of their bodies.

"Hannibal!"

"Will, oh love, you're so tight, we fit perfectly, as to we were made just for each other."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

In that moment, they were united in a wave of pleasure greater than anything either of them had ever experienced before.
"Harder."

"Hanni, harder, I said!"

Hannibal increased the the speed of his thrust, he moves one of Will's thigh on his shoulder, angling such that the head of his bulbous cock hits perfectly Will's prostate with each thrust.

They moved together in harmony, waves of pleasure washing over them and increasing in intensity with each passing moment until they reached their peak and finally succumbed to exhaustion.

In the afterglow of their lovemaking, they lay in each other's arms, completely exhausted yet completely fulfilled. The connection and understanding they had shared in that moment was unlike anything they had ever experienced before. They knew that no matter what the future held for them, this moment of passionate love would always remain in their hearts.

"Hannibal."

"Yes, my love? "

"I'm in love with you, Hannibal."

"I know, mano meile, I love you too."