SHARINGAN??

no ones pov

It was not a regular day in konoha. It was quite the opposite. Naruto was to be crowned hokage in front of all of konoha. But different things were going on in the uzumaki-hyuuga house.

(BTW HAVENT WATCHED BORUTO ONLY WATCHED A FEW CLIPS AND OTHER STUFF SO THIS ISNT CANON AT ALL)

"Himawari come on we have to go!" said boruto as he was tugging on Himas bear. "Noo i wanna bring it !" She yelled back as she started to tug harder. Both were tugging harder and harder. "COME ON KIDS WE HAVE TO GO" Naruto yelled from the kitchen packing everything they would need along with hinata. "OI DAD TELL HIMA TO LEAVE HER BEAR CAUSE WHEN SHE DOESNT WANT TO CARRY IT SHES GONNA MAKE ME DO IT!" He yelled. 'I wont i promised just let go!" Hima said.

Both boruto and himas eyes widened as they felt the bears head start to rip, but they kept tugging til it was too late. There they both layed, on the ground as Boruto looked guilty of breaking Hima's precious bear. "Look im sorry ok, i just didn't want to carry it later but we can sow it back together" boruto said trying to cheer her up.

Hima clearly wasn't paying attention to him at all. Boruto saw as tars rolled down her cheeks as she was turned around. Right as boruto was about to touch her shoulder hima finally turned around. Borutos eyes widended at the sight. There was Hima, looking at him with tears. Her eyes glowing red with 3 Tomoe Sharingan. Boruto couldn't believe it. Hima had unlocked sharingan, but wasn't an uchiha.

Boruto was about to call for his father until he felt an terrifying aura. He looked back to see hima ready to attack. He ran to the kitchen in fear of getting hit. He slowly started to tremble as Hima walked closer with her red piercing eyes. Just as she was about to strike, naruto ran in.

Naruto was prepared for the blow,but was taken back by how strong it was. It was as strong as Sasuke's hit when he was a genin. Naruto took the hit like a champ and stood up quickly taken a close look at his daughter. His eyes widened as he saw Hima with sharingan and was stunned. Suddenly he felt tears come out as he saw a mirror copy of sasuke. He quickly held his tears and sighed when hima calmed down as he saw her blue eyes again.

He pulled all his feeling back down to their little hidy hole and put on a fake face as he held his sons shoulders. "Boruto until we can figure this out, talk to no one about this, ok?" naruto requested. Boruto was still tunned but said a simple "ok"

TIME SKIP :)

Naruto was officially hokage and all around the streets was parties to celebrate. Naruto found the perfect time to take hima with him and head to sasuke to talk privately. As they went to a secret spot naruto finnaly talked."What is it dobe, should you be with the rest of the other right now?" the raven duckbutt known as sasuke said. "Yea but we have a slight problem" naruto said with sarcasm. "Im sure it can wai-"  "Himawari has sharingan, sasuke" naruto cut him off. 

"WHAT?!"

So yall what chu think? Is it good? Im more of a reader not a writer but i really want to try this out and like a said before in my other book. I will never promise more frequent updates since ill be making a promise i cant keep. But yea hope you liked it, Vote comment or whatever and sry it was short ill ATTEMPT TO MAKE THEM LONGER. BYE