Ruhaan scratched his neck in dismay thinking about what happened. Everything was going according to his plan and then he did that blunder. How could he forget that she was a desi girl who would not like to be touched by any stranger? He was used to seeing all this in the West but now he had to be cautious. He couldn't afford her anger with her. It would mean she would maintain a distance from him. And it wasn't any good for his plan either way.

After a lot of pondering that her mother wouldn't be that healthy to get up, he dialed the landline number from which she called yesterday.

She picked up after a few bells.

"Hello?" He heard her confused voice.

"Hi...how are you?"

"Y-you?"

"You made me so happy at this instant that you yourself have no idea, Nisha," he beamed in happiness.

Nisha became more surprised at this. Did she make him happy? What was he saying?

"You recognized my voice that's why I am saying you made me happy," he thought to explain his first statement when he didn't find any questions from her.

"Oh!" That was all that could come out of her mouth. "Yes, I...I recognized you."

Why she always stuttered?

Bloody drama.

He rolled his eyes. He wouldn't deny he sometimes gets annoyed by her constant stammering.

"You are angry at me, right? At what I did. I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that. It made you uncomfortable even though I didn't intend to do that. It just happened all of a sudden. Seeing you leaving me like this, my heart felt a pang of sadness."

It was alright until he said that last line. And it was deliberate obviously. He wanted her to take it in another manner. He now wanted to speed up the game and love was the player of that game. Nisha didn't know whether it was his words or his voice that made her heart flutter, but it did tremble for a moment.

"I am not angry at you," she confessed and Ruhaan's lips curled up in a smile.

So I was succeeding so far.

"Then why did you leave like this? I know it was because of that---"

"No Ruhaan, it's not like this. Yes, I felt unusual for a moment but why I left was because I was getting late from my college."

She heard a sharp inhale from Ruhaan which caused her brows to knit together.

"You called my name for the first time today. And it sounds so wonderful from your mouth. I want to see the view of the way your beautiful lips form my name," he whispered but she was too taken aback by the compliment that she couldn't utter a word.

"Okay see you next time. Don't forget to have dinner, Nisha. Give my greetings to Aunt. Bye." He disconnected the call for ages but she still couldn't bring the earpiece down. It was still attached to her ear.

"I want to see the way your beautiful lips form my name." His words reverberated in her ears again.

"Who is on the phone, Nisha? She jumped out of her place when she heard her mother's voice.

" No--No one. It was a wrong number," she could just say this.

"Oh...come and have dinner," Tabinda told her.