༻𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8༺

𒀭𒀮𒀯𒀯𒀮𒀭

(^_-)

You were out on a mission along with Makomo. Sabito and Giyu were on a separate mission together. After Makomo and you finished your mission you didn't stop on the way for food, you just wanted to get back to the estate. You guys were now officially staying there and not traveling anywhere else to stay since it was just easier that way.

As soon as you saw the gates to the butterfly mansion, you tan up to them and rushed inside hoping to im find Sabito and Giyu. You didn't see them but you did see Shinobu, so you and Makomo walked up to her as she was a little busy preparing her insect poisoning for her nichirin sword.

"Shinobu? Where are Sabito and Giyu?"

You ask and Makomo nods in agreement of your question. Shinobu looks up and smiles at you too.

"Oh, hello there! I see your asking me where your boyfriends are?"

Shinobu says and makes you and Makomo blush. It was especially weird for Makomo since she and Giyu aren't dating. Makomo was about to say that they weren't dating but Shinobu cut her off.

"I am well aware that you and Giyu aren't dating Makomo, but I feel there is a slight bit of tension. And no. I haven't seen them, good day!"

She says as she continues to work on her poison. She smiled wide at you two with closed eyes. Makomo was a blushing mess. You notice this and nudge her shoulder a little. She looked at you and you lip synched the words 'It's ok don't worry about her.' Makomo understood and nodded.

~~~skip~~~

Later that day you and Makomo spent the rest of the day cooking dinner in the kitchen with Aoi as you both decided to help her. Makomo was busy helping Aoi with the shrimp tempura while you were busy making rice balls and you all helped with the soup and desert.

Later you hear the gates open, they were back just in time as you were all setting the food on a big table since all the Hashira were gonna join you all including the master and his children. Along with the Kamaboko trio as well. (Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu - Nezuko was asleep in her room)

You tan to the gate and quickly jumped into Sabito's arms wrapping them around his tightly. His arms were a little in the air to make room for you. He was a little shocked but as soon as he realized it was you he smiled and got all jittery. He was blushing a whole lot and he couldn't help himself but lift up your face to meet his and his soft lips pressing against yours.

You blushed and felt so weird and sparkly inside at his sudden action. You kissed him back and it was a warm and passionate kiss you both shared. You both soon pull away softly and smile.