༻𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3༺

𒀭𒀮𒀯𒀯𒀮𒀭

(^_-)

You scream in pain as a demon claws your back, you fall to the forest ground bleeding out onto the floor. Your vision is blurry and dark, you blacked out.

Sabito rushed over to you as the demon was ready to devour your unconscious body. Sabito then blocked the demon with his sword and swung it towards the demons head slicing it off.

"Y/n!"

He then said turning and kneeling to help you up. His crow gave him a destination to go to for help and care. He put you over his shoulder and carried you along the way to wherever his crow said to go.

~~~skip~~~

Your eyes slowly opened as your vision became more clear. You notice your in a hospital like room along with other beds and patients. You then scrunch your eyes at the loud sound of someone yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL NO!!! I DON'T WANNA DRINK THAT, ITS DISGUSTING!!"

Is all you hear as you look at a yellow haired boy about to throw up. You see a girl your age getting impatient with this guy.

"Take the medicine now! I don't have all day!"

She says angrily. You then get used to it as you look around the room and see a buff guy with a boars mask on. You wondered if that was his real face as his masked looked a little too real. You also saw a boy with maroon hair and maroon eyes walk through the doors, he looked just as puzzled as you were.

Not long after the girl made the yellow haired boy drink the medicine she came up to you.
You looked up at her confused and she can definitely tell you don't know what happened or where you are.

"Your awake. Did you sleep well?"

She asked looking in a serious manner. You responded kindly to her as she poured you a glass of water.

"Yes, thank you. Umm where am I?"

You ask as she hands you the water. You take it politely.

"Your at the butterfly mansion. We take in those demon slayers who need help. And it is also where the Hashira are."

She says bland but serious. You look at her confused. Not long after she treated you, you decided to take a walk around and look where everything is. You ran into Sabito and Giyu as they were talking to a tall ripped guy with white hair.