༻𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5༺

𒀭𒀮𒀯𒀯𒀮𒀭

(^_-)

It's been a couple months now and you and Sabito have grown far into the relationship. You weren't at the butterfly estate anyone you were at a village for a mission your crow assigned you too.

You and Makomo were asking people if they have seen the little kids that were going missing, and like you expected. They all said no. Sabito and Giyu were walking behind Makomo and you. Almost like bodyguards.

After a while you seeing the same girl around you four you decided to study her to see if she looked suspicious, she wasn't but she was definitely eyeing Sabito. You notice her staring at him and you grabbed his hand and squeezed it a little tight.

"Hmm?"

He asks as he feels your affection. You turn around and face him. You look a little bothered by her staring at your boyfriend. He looks at the girl who he catches staring at him and giggles at your act of jealousy.

"Your jealous? You don't have to be. Your mine, ok?"

He says and leans in to kiss you and he intertwines his fingers with yours and lifted your face up to face him. You kissed him back blushing and uncontrollably smiling. He blushes and admires you for a small moment and compliments you.

After continuously searching for the missing victims you didn't get any info on anything. You were all tired and decided to go into a restaurant. You all order some food and ate it all like starving animals.

After you all finished Giyu and Sabito split the bill and you all left, you were about to walk into a safe house that was meant for demon slayers to spend the night free of charge but then you hear some noise. Like a scream fat back into the village.

"You guys here that?"

You ask and they turn to face you. They give you a confused look almost. Makomo was the first to speak.

"What is it Y/n? Do you hear a demon?"

She asks and you nod. They all take their swords out and you four start walking towards the village together. You finally take your sword out as soon as you get there.

"Over there!"

Makomo yells as she points to a corner of the village, you all run over to where she pointed and took a left turn to where she saw a shadow. You all seen a mutated demon with many faces with a little girl in his arms.

He had for faces in total, one in front of his head, one of the left of his head, one on the right of his head, and one on the back of his head. He obviously stopped as he was about to eat the child when he saw you too with the eyes on the back of his head.

He laughs like a maniac and turns to face you all to the front which is also we're the child is.

"HEHEHHEHEHHEEHHAHAHAHHAHA!! I was gonna go find three more children but I see I have four big ones right here."

He says throwing the child against a wall. The girl makes a thud noise as she lands on the floor after he back hitting a village wall. Sabito and Giyu run to help her.

"You guys got this?"

Giyu asked as he and Sabito picked her up. You and Makomo looked at each other and gave him a nod while keeping eye contact with the demon. He rotates his body in many ways trying to get you to be afraid of him. You both keep your guard up and you stand your ground.

"Why did you do it?"

You ask the demon still looking into his eyes. He giggles and answers your question.

"What? Tell me what I did?"

He says, his little cockiness is getting on your last nerve. You tighten your grip on your sword.

"Eat those children? Why did you do it?"

You as once more. He turns his body back to normal. He crosses his arms and smiles.

"Well, they looked so delicious and I like to hear their parents cry for them in the night especially."

He replies and laughs loudly as he remembers what the sobbing sounds like. You rich into attacking him and swing your sword and cut his arms off. The regenerate a minute after they were sliced.

Makomo. moved in and cut his legs and a face off but not reaching his neck. You and Makomo were fighting the demon while Giyu and Sabito were taking the girl to safety. The asked a villager to bring her ack to her parents if they know where she lives. The villager nods and takes the child, Sabito and Giyu make sure the person takes them back inside safely.

Makomo was about to swing her sword to the demon but he was about to slash her neck, you blocked him with your sword and saved her. You then cut his arms off to spare you some time, after a wile Makomo sliced his neck shortly after he threw you.

You tan back to her and made sure she was ok. You both then hugged and the boys met up with you two after. You all went back to the house we're it was free of charge to spend the night as demon slayers and a nice lady made you all dinner and gave you all a room to stay in. Your bed as obviously next to Makomo since she was the only other girl there.

You all ate dinner together on the floor and laughed as you talked about last times while trying with Urokodaki-san. When you all were done with your delicious meals you decided to take a shower.

~~~skip~~~

After your finished with your nice and fresh shower you wrap a towel around your body. You didn't realize that your chest was showing a little. You also had a towel around your head drying your hair. You walked into the room to get your clothes. You were going to go back into the bathroom to changed but you were stopped when Sabito said something.

"I can see the outline of your boobs Y/n."

He says making you stop in your tracks. You were blushing a whole lot as you lifted to towel up to hide them. You then tan out of the room and changed quickly in the bathroom and took the towel off your hair. You sighed in relief that it was all over.

Never in your wildest dreams you ever imagined that Sabito would ever see your feminine body parts. You just blushed bright at the thought of what happened earlier. After a few minutes of replaying that moment in your head you finally walked back into the room with the provided pajamas the nice lady has given you all.

You laid in your bed and pulled the covers over. You giggled and blushed at the joke Sabito made.

"You don't need to put it on."

He says as it makes you blush. He knew you weren't going to sleep after that so he waited until Giyu and Makomo were sleeping. He crawled into your futon and you were a bit startled. You then turned your body to face his and he kissed your lips as you kissed his.

He deepened the kiss and it got a little heated as he started to move his hands from your hips to the beginning of the bottom half of your chest. He pulled out the kiss and looked up at you.

"Can I?"

You knew what he meant and you nodded smiling and blushes as he put you on top of him. He was slouching on your futon as he lifted your shirt and unbuttoned the back of your bra. He slowly took it off as you kind of covers yourself with the blanket just in case Giyu or Makomo woke up.

Sabito then started to nibble and kiss your breasts as you moaned a little. This went on for a while and for the most part your moans were getting a little loud so he had to put his fingers in your mouth to keep you quiet.

(O_o) this one was a little spicy but obviously i didn't go into full detail. otherwise it would be be smut, but don't worry it isn't. also i have a warning in my description that some chapters may contain PHYSICAL CONTENT.

P.S: I hope you enjoyed it overall, I know I did lmao (>_<) and please excuse any mistakes lol