༻𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6༺

𒀭𒀮𒀯𒀯𒀮𒀭

(^_-)

After a couple months you have been assigned a mission with one of the Hashira. You didn't know who yet as there is a meeting today, you were supposed to dress nice for the occasion but Aoi was washing them and they weren't ready yet so you had to throw something one quick.

You were passing around thinking of something to wear. (you were in your guest room at the butterfly mansion) You finally thought of an Idea and wore a little white dress that was floaty, it was silky and had little short sleeves that flowed along with the bottom of the skirt.

"Are you sure that's appropriate for the meeting?"

Sabito's hoarse yet soft voice echoed through the walls of your room. You turned around as you were in the middle of putting on some shoes (whatever you think looks good)

You sighed and walked over to him, you wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face into his warm neck.

"Yeah, Aoi was washing my clothes and their not ready yet."

You say in a whining tone and voice. He hugs you back and then you both pull away, he has his hands on your waist and he just looks at you.

"What? Do I have something on my face."

You say shyly and looked away a little. He smiled and turned your face to face him, he smirked a little and it made your knees weak.

"No, your just really pretty. And I just want to look at you for a while before. Besides I'm going on a mission later so I won't be able to see you as you'll be in the meeting."

He says kissing your soft lips, leaving you with a s mile on your face. You run your fingers through his hair as he smiles at your actions.

"I have to go now ok?"

"Ok, let me know what happens."

"Mhm."

You said as you finished putting your shoes on and walking out the door leaving him with a kiss on his right cheek.

After you walked out the door you walked over the white rocks where the meeting was taken place in the Masters mansion, it was like a dream there. Everything was bright and beautiful. Your eyes were never roasted but you didn't mind the brightness.

You were greeted by the master and the rest of the Hashira, and when you saw Sanemi he just rolled his eyes at you in annoyance. You just giggles to yourself. You then kneeled to the master and and a stand next to Tomioka.