IT DOES EXIST! HEAD FOR THE SKY! PART 2

Start from the beginning

"How we... How... How... How we...!" Our Doctor keeps going.

"Luffy... You're such a...." Usopp begins to tear up, but being Luffy, he ruins the moment when he breaks the side with one hit of the hammer.

"Whoops," Luffy mutters in surprise.

"You idiot!" The Sniper screams in horror. "Are you repairing the ship or wrecking it?!"

"Well, I'm really trying to fix it, but...." He argues weakly, smacking more of it down. "Whoops, it got broke again."

"Luffy!" Chopper and Usopp scream at the ravenette.

"We left Mock Town and headed east by circling around the island. We're almost here on the map. That man...what's his name again?" Nami asks Robin; the boys finish their repairs, and I walk up with Zoro and the others.

"Montblanc Cricket," Robin answers.

"So that man who talks of dreams lives there, huh?" I question, pointing ahead as we get closer to land and come across a bizarre-looking castle that looks beyond fake.

"A-Amazing!" The two dummies exclaim in shock.

"That's his house?! That's a palace!" Luffy gasps in shock.

"Is this Montblanc Cricket guy mega-rich?!" Usopp gasps in shock.

"Idiots! Look closely," Zoro bursts their bubble.

"A dreamer, huh? He does seem to be vain," Sanji comments, and I pick little Chopper up into my arms as he peels his eyes.

"Why?" Chopper questions and Luffy jumps off the ship, running around to the side to see, making a loud yelp of surprise as we move the Going Merry closer to the shore, seeing the longboard cut out of the palace that hides the smaller house that seems to be cut in half.

"What the...?! It's just a board?!" Luffy yelps in shock.

"What?!" Usopp and Chopper exclaim, finally seeing it.

"The actual house is only half of it. The rest is just a veneer," Zoro remarks.

"He seems like a very cheap guy," Sanji comments.

"What kind of dreams did he talk about that would get him driven out?" Nami asks our newest member.

"I don't know the details, but I heard that he said a huge amount of gold rests in Jaya," Robin reveals.

"Gold?!" Usopp gapes in shock.

"Is that some pirate's buried treasure or something?" The money-hungry Navigator questions.

"Well, I don't know," She replies, but it's enough for her to squeal in delight and jump over with Chopper, who jumps out of my arms to help the treasure-obsessed Navigator.

"Gold!" Nami cheers. "Dig the ground, Chopper! Gold will appear!"

"It will if I dig?" Chopper questions as he blindly follows her instructions, and the rest of us start to explore.

"Living alone in such a remote area?" Sanji questions as he walks over to a tree trunk.

"Hello, I'm coming in," Luffy knocks on the front door of the little hut and doesn't get a reply, so he opens the door and walks inside.

"Couldn't you wait a moment?!" Usopp shrieks at Luffy's actions but follows after him as my baby brother tries to find the inhabitant.

"Hey, everyone! No one's home!" He announces, shouting from inside.

"Hm? This is..." Nami questions as she looks down at the tree trunk, and I walk over to see her pick up a book. "...a picture book? This is quite an old book. Hm? It's titled "Noland the Liar.""