the greaving tears

As shuichi sobs barely being able to breathe he passes out. After hours lying on the cold would floor he finally wakes up. He cough his breath and sat up, blinking slowly as he starts to remember what had happened.

He gets up walked around his house looking for his things he forgot the places of. And the nostalgic smell brings a soft smile to his face.

He finds the umbrella to ironically notice it's raining side, and grabs the umbrella and walks to the grave yard.

The first stone he saw was covered in hateful names and was covered in spray paint. It was kokichi's grave.

Shuichi went wide-eyed and covered his mouth with his hand, he want down on his grave and quietly sobs

The hours when by the sobbing got louder and shuichi's face began to heat up and turn red as the crying died down and shuichi passes out again

Shuichi woke up to the sun rising and the cold wind makes him shiver as he was still a bit wet from the night rain. He look at kokichi's grave once more before kissing the stone and quietly saying "kokichi my beloved you have filled my heart and it will forever be filled with you I love you..."

He came home late he wasn't at a bar or a club to forget his feeling but he stayed with kokichi until he the sun came down again he was humming kokichi's favorite songs and trying to scrub off the paint only to fail making him cry for another 30 minutes.

(AHHHH SOBBING RN BUT IT TOOK 270 WORDS YEEEEESSSS)