dreams

It was the day kokichi's lifeless body was found under the hydrologic press, the blood that spilled out of him was everywhere and the organs that had slipped out were on the ground.

Shuichi was mortified not knowing what to say or do, he stared shaking and hot tears were streaming down his cheeks, he was starting to cry.

"H-he isn't actually dead...h-he can't be..no no no no no no nonononononono please k-kokichi you can't leave me...not like everyone else, your all I have please kokichi...!"

Shuichi yelled as he ran to the bloody seen trying to put kokichi back together, but knowing it would be useless as he know kokichi was dead but kept trying helplessly thinking he would see his love alive and well.

The blood between shuichi's fingers was cold and the organs mashed together was sick but all shuichi could think about how kokichi's  black and white checkered scarf that was lied down on the ground was covered in blood making the white spots stained with blood. That's when he completely broke down, sobbing and screaming.

"NO PLEASE I LOVE YOU OMA PLEASE IM SO SORRY I WASN'T HERE FOR YOU IM SORRY THE LAST WORDS YOU HEARD FROM ME WEREN'T I LOVE YOU P-Pplease i-i need you..." 

That's when shuichi woke up in a cold sweat again to that same dream haunting him. Then getting up to get dressed for the day before sitting back down on his mattress.

"Sigh... I miss you kokichi.." shuichi said getting up and grabbing kokichi's scarf and feeling the soft fabric and sucking in a deep breath preventing him from crying and putting kokichi's scarf in his pocket, then leaving .

That was the day shuichi won the game.. and the first the thing when shuichi got home was cry.

He didn't cry for winning, he didn't cry for himself, he cried cause kokichi didn't win with him and the fact he will never see his beloved again...

(A/N)
(Sorry this is short but I can't put all my ideas for this in one chapter so I need to make some of the short, I apologize for that and it's like 1:44 am rn and I am only running on a Snickers I hade like 2 hours ago and 3 hours of sleep so I'm sorry if it looks like I've been on crack for a year and a half I'll see u next chapter <3)