As dad introduced us to each other we had a firm handshake. After that we headed further inside the company to have a tour of company and to explore different departments to get to know more about company and its working. Its not like that I don't have any knowledge about the company and business, of course I have but as I have never spent much time considering the business in our company 'cause I was busy with my studies abroad and I rarely stayed in India for a long period of time during this past few years of me completing my studies. But it won't have that much effect as I have plenty of knowledge about business and its obvious as I am gonna be a Ceo now. Even though I'm not experienced but if you won't try it or work on it how would you gain experience so, I'm all set to have this experience.

We explored all the different department and their work and understanding it. After that I went to dad's cabin which is supposed to mine now, dad had some business to sort so I was waiting for him in the cabin, he told me look around if want to have any modifications regarding cabin. After a bit of looking around I just sat there getting bored. Then some thoughts crossed my mind, literally every where in the company girls were gawking and drooling over were me, to be honest its kinda annoying, don't wanna sound rude but I have seen many girls like them who are just behind me for my looks and money, I'm not saying this baselessly as I have experienced it, I have tried dating few girls in the past and all of them turned out to be same and because of that I am out this dating stuff because I don't know if I would ever got some loyal and committed, who would accept me with whole heart.

Yes, thats what I want some who love me wholeheartedly and whom I love the same but I don't know should I expect some like that to be in my life. Now that I am gonna be a CEO and start my career thus my mom wants me to settle down if not get married but at least seek some one or else I am just gonna have an arranged marriage and I also think thats what gonna happen as it seems like love and stuff is not meant for me.

Suddenly my train of thoughts broke by the unlocking of door. As I looked up I found my sister (kriti di)and brother in law (Viraj jiju) standing there.

"Hi, bro", said Viraj jiju side hugging me.

"Hiiiii", I said hugging him back.

"Excited to be the CEO? ", asked jiju taking a seat.

"Very much", I said answering.

And like this three of us spend our time laughing and talking about random stuff.
Later it was time for them to leave, jiju came here to take di back to their home and dropped by to meet me and dad as they were leaving.

We bid our goodbye and dad was also done with it his work so it was time for us to head back to home.

The ride back to home was silent except some business related discussion. We reached home by 4:30 pm in the evening.

After entering in we were greeted by mom in the living room, after a bit of conversation I went to my room to get freshen up and get changed.

After getting cleaned I laid on the bed scrolling through my phone and the thought of my friends crossed my mind. Yeah, friends, I have never mentioned about my friends but I do have few close friends because I don't just randomly befriend anyone.

So about my friends...

My childhood best friends - Shri Maheshwari and Vineet Singhania