part-9

Still jimin's pov

Flashback

I was brought in a old house by my father he adopted me when I was 7 years old. He took me to the garden where 2 kids where playing 1 of them were older than me and the other 1 was younger than me. Father told me that the 2of them were my niece and nephew. He introduced me to a uncle he said he was my brother i was shocked about it but after some days everything feels comfortable. They love me very much they made me educated. They took care of me i was so great full towards them.they made me know what is family. Apart from everything whenever I played with Namjoon and y/n they treated me as a kid though i was their uncle. Namjoon used to stay abroad because of studies.Y/n always take care of me sometimes she use to sleep with me. We went to school together. Whenever i went to the orphanage she use to accompany me . whenever we play she used to say she will marry me when we will get older .We used to spent time together till i went to the states. I always think about her and i got to know that i have special feelings for her i always used to think if she had a boyfriend.

End of the flashback.......

I was a fool how can I fall for her. She is my niece her family helped me alot . The fuck happened to you jimin how can you be so stupid...

End of jimin's pov..........

You and taehyung came back to your home you were smiling a lot seeing that Namjoon and jungkook also become happy. You were asking where is jimin . But jungkook said he went for a drive and after coming back he was looking sad he locked himself in his room.

You: what happened to him?
Jk: i don't know
You: should I talk to him?
Jk: if you want then....

You went upstairs and and knocked on his door.
You: can I come in?
Jm: leave me alone y/n
You: what happened jimin?
Jm: nothing I'm just not feeling well
You: are you sick?
Jm: just go away y/n *shout*
You: ah o-ohk
You came downstairs and saw jungkook and Jin worried.

Jin: what happened y/n
You: i don't know he shouted at me and told to let him alone
Jk: he never did so
Jin: let him be alone for sometimes
Jk: ok

You went to your room and start thinking about what happened to him.

Flashback

Taehyung proposed you for marriage. "Y/n we are friends from childhood and now I want to turn this friendship into relationship"_he said.
"I-i i don't know how to say it but tae I've always liked you as a friend I've never seen you in that way. and tbh i like actually love someone else so i hope you understand "_you said.
"It's sad but fine ... Y/n just be happy and keep smiling we feel so depressed seeing you unhappy "_he Said .
"Well thank you tae"_you said

End of the flashback...

You: I've to pack up some things i left before going to the States
NJ: are you going now!
You: yes we have flight for 5pm
NJ: y/n why so fast?
You: i just don't want to be a burdun anymore
Jin: burden? Y/n if you were a burden we've left you in the orphanage you know
You:how cruel
NJ: if you think you are burden again I'll shave your eyebrows
You: such a caution

After packing things you said jungkook to call jimin but he was already coming down.
Jin: what happened jimin ?
Jm: nothing
Jin: take care of yourself
Jm:hmh
NJ:you sure you are ok
Jm: yes I'm
NJ:alas! Fine y/n take care  both of you
You: yes

Both of you reach their and went to your house. The whole trip was in silence. Jimin was going to his room.

You: what happened to you?
Jm: nothing..... Go to your room and take rest
You: but
Jm: you will stay in your room from now on
You: but why?
Jm: because it's your room.
You: fine

From that day you two Start talking less he started ignoring you.he don't even come to home regularly. He uses to stay in the office. You started worrying about him . When ever you want talk to him he ignore you or left the place.

Heyyy so how was comment down

Lob u 😘