part-1

Y/n's family relationships are a lil bit weird . black occean one of the biggest company in Korea y/n is niece of park Jimin the president of this company.
Park Jimin isn't y/n's own uncle.  y/n's grandpa adopted him. Y/n's grandpa was so old when he adopted jimin .
Kim Namjoon his grandson was 9 years old when jimin got adopted at the age of 5. That's why it's a lil bit weird relationship. Y/n's family was poor at first. Jimin  started this company. and now it's one of the biggest company in Korea. Namjoon aka RM is a doctor with m.b.b.s degree in his own hospital. Y/n is in college she is 2 years younger than her uncle and 4 years younger than her brother.
So let's start the story.
Y/n was lying on her bed when someone knoked at the door.
"Come in"_y/n said
Y/n's father came to her room and said_"you're going to States tomorrow with your uncle"
"What! No way why should go there, and with jimin you know i feel weird around him"_you shouted.
"How dare you little brat jimin is your uncle so call him uncle"_he shouted back.
"Some problem has shown up here so you are going with him you will be safe there"_he said calmly.
"Problem?"_ you said.
"I can't tell you now, you are going to States and that's it"_ he said.
"B-ut.....fine! But there's a condition "_you said.
"What condition?"_he asked
" I won't call him uncle I'll call him jimin there"_you said.
"But he's your uncle "_he said
"That's my condition "_you said
"Fine!"_he said and left the room.
.
.

You lay back on the bed again and start texting jungkook.
You: I'm going to States tomorrow.
Jk: what!why?
You: idk why dad told me some problem showed up.
Jk: oh are you going alone?
You: no I'm going with Jimin
Jk : you mean your uncle
You: yeh😒
Jk : I'll be at the airport
You: ok
Jk: did you told everyone
You : not yet
Jk : I'm informing them
You: go ahead
Jk : bye
You: bye
.............

I'm soooo sorry for late update and short chapter I'll try my best for update fast.............