Chapter Eleven - Post Fight

-Reign-

Everyone trickled back onto the jet. my suit came back and powered down as Dad arrived. He got out and handed Thor the sceptre before tackling me into a big hug.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask from the surprise but wrapped my arms around him

"Yeah, I just needed that." he pulled away and checked me over "You're okay right? You're not hurt?"

"No, healthy as a horse. You sure you're okay? You seem a little shaken." he cleared his throat.

"No, I'm fine let's get up in the air and get Barton taken care of." he went to pilot and I looked at him a little confused. I knew he was cautious of my safety it increased more the times I got into trouble. We were up in the air. I snacked on some berries as I talked with Thor and Steve.

"Thor report on the hulk." Tasha asked for. I started to drink some water

"The gates of hell are filled with the screams of his victims." I spat out my drink

"Thor" I scolded

"But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and gout." I tried to hold in my giggles but it was useless.

"Babe, you're in a hole, stop digging" i shake my head leaning against Steve who was also trying to hide his amusement.

"Hey, Banner. Dr Cho is on her way in from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Dad asks

"Yeah, she knows her way around. Thor went to speak to Natasha, I saw her eyebrows furrow and then a big grin appear she nodded. Huh I wonder what that was about. He came back over. We looked down at the sceptre.

"Feels good right. I mean you've been after this thing since Shield collapsed. Not that i haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties bu..." Dad spoke

"No but this...this brings it to a close." Thor replied

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. i don't mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?"

"Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you? Just a few days till the end of the job party. You're staying right."

"Yes, of course a victory should be honour with revels." he agreed.

"Yeah, who doesn't love revels? Captain?"

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chituri and hydra. So yes revels." OK I was bored

"Well as much as this conversation is reverting I'm gonna take the controls." I walked away leaving the three to talk. I landed us safely and pulled in. I opened the doors and others disembarked as I did final checks.

"Labs all set up boss." I heard Hill, we had hired her after the fall of shield and she was really cool.

"Oh we're not the boss. He's the boss, we just pay for everything, design everything and make everything look cool." Dad answered

"Yeah, cause that doesn't sound bitter at all." I comment

"What's the word on Strucker?" Steve asked standing up and heading over to her.

"NATO's got him." Maria answered and they left.

"So Dad, are you okay, you looked a little shaken when you came back and you've been acting weird."

"Yeah, I'm good. Besides I'm allowed to worry about you, you're my number one girl." he turned me to him. "I love you, you know that." I smiled at him

"Of course I do, you idiot. I never doubted it. " I squeezed his cheeks together "Now I'm hungry all that kicking ass burned off that big breakfast. What are you gonna do?"

"The stupid stuff first." he grinned then kissed my cheek "You know me."

"Yeah, yeah I do." I walked off and caught up with Thor. I jumped on his back and kissed his cheek. He laughed

"Are we wrestling my love?"

"No, we're not in the training room or the bedroom." He swung me round so that we were face to face and he held me "Now I was thinking that when you come back from Asgard after returning the sceptre we take a little holiday just the two of us, what do you say?"

"I say, let time speed up." I giggle

"You say the most romantic things." We kiss.

"Okay, kids break it up. A Dad does not want to see a guy having a make out sesh with his daughter." We break apart.

"You're a buzz kill, Dad." I pouted hugging Thor. Thor turned so I couldn't see Dad.

"Apologies, Tony Stark. Let us adjourn, my love."

"To the kitchen." I cheer.