Chapter Nine - He's coming

We were at the Royal Naval College in Greenwich. We has split up into pairs to put the Erik's inventions into place. I heard rumbling and saw the Dark Elf ship materialise. I look at Thor.

"Go." I nodded he swung Mjolnir and flew off. I finished putting mine in and ran off to find Jane and Erik the stood in one of the towers. I watched as People ran away as the ship shovels through the ground coming almost to the middle. I watched as Thor and Melakith fought.

"Jane, we're running out of time." I stressed as she fiddled with the controller she had

"Almost there."

"Are you sure this is going to work? The device was made to detect anomalies not create them" Erik added

"oh come on." she looked out "Come on Darcy." She called her and then went the other side of the tower. I looked town at my watch we had calculated and planned a lot of stuff last night.

"The convergence will be full effect in seven minutes Erik stated

"Which means we need to keep Malekith busy of eight. You two might want to hold onto something." Jane warned us. I did nothing but Erik held onto a pillar. I watched as the portion of the dark elves disappeared . I grinned, it worked.

"Well gravitational fields interact with the weak spots between worlds, creating.." Jane stopped talking to do it again but only one disappeared. I leant over.

"Did you just do something Jane and Ian?" I asked

"Oops." she replied

"Let's go." I say running back down the stairs and through the library.

"What are you all doing here?!" I yelled "You need to go now!"

"Are you kidding, That's Thor out there and He's waving his hammer around and everything." A guy replied

"Oh my god it's Reign Stark." someone squealed

"Uh-oh. Run." I ran ahead as people took pictures of Thor outside and me inside. The glass windows shattered as we run down the steps and outside.

"What are you doing?" I questioned Jane as she slowed down

"my signals not connecting." Dark Elves arrived as the building broke.

"Girls." I was pulled to the side and over a wall as the pillars caved on top of them.

"Thanks Erik."

"Why don't you have your Iron Suit?" I stopped

"OH yeah." I held out my arms.

"What are you doing?" Jane wondered

"Calling my suit, implants under my skin so I'm not carrying a case, though it does take a while. Mph."My arm attachments came then my bodice the other parts attached to myself.

"Welcome back Miss Reign." I heard Jarvis.

"It's good to be back. I look at Jane and Eric "Now this is more me." I shot up on the air and searched for the Dark elves I blasted them.

"Jarvis put me through to Jane." it rang out

"Reign I..." the call cut off as I was pulled back to the dark world

"Oh man." Okay, let's find a way back I came through down so to get back, go up. I got back through to earth. I landed back with Jane and Erik everything but my hand thrusters came off.

"What are you doing?"

"Flying around during the convergence is not a good idea. No tech apart from these." I sent my suit back then I fired at some elves "Shall we?" we ran off we were surrounded and Jane used the device and they were gone replacing them with Darcy snogging Ian.

"Darcy?"

"Jane!"

"Ian!"

"Selvig"

"Seriously?" I sighed as Mjolnir flew past us

"Mew-Mew." I ran off but screeched to a halt when i saw that we were reaching the final alignment . Jane and Erik caught up.

"We're out of time." I breathed then ran toward the action was. I saw Thor.

"Thor." I called coming to a stop beside him

"We're out of time" I breathed.

"The convergence is at it's peak." Erik breathed now having the anomaly creators, huh, I wonder when he stopped to get those.

"Can those things stop him?" Thor wondered looking at the poles.

"Not from here." Erik replied

"We can't get close enough." i add. As we watched the Aether go through the portals to the other realms.

"I can." I knew that was coming. I didn't want it to but it did. He took the denied from Erik and ran into the storm.

"If I may?" Jane handed me the controls, i figured what to do from watching Jane. One was activated and I turned the dials when each one connected. Then there was the last the storm stopped and I ran over. Thor was on the ground. The elves ship began to collapse. right above him. I dropped the controls

"Thor!" I screamed running over and attempted to pull him away but her was to heavy. I covered his body with mine waiting for the hit but nothing came.

"Everybody okay?" Erik asked I looked up, he had the controls and the ship was gone. Oh thank god. I hugged Thor and felt him wrap and arms round me.

------

Thor had gone back to Asgard, he said he needed to speak with his father but he would return. I had invited the others around for breakfast. We sat in silence and tense and awkward silence.

"He'll be back." Darcy stated "Except you know last time he was gone for like two years."

"Actually It was one year then new york and now another year so... but I get what you're trying to do, thank you Darcy." I gave her a soft smile "besides it's only been two days."

"Did he say anything before he left?" Jane wondered

"Yeah, he had to figure some stuff out with his father. He kind of committed treason on his way out." yeah there was that. Once we finished the others washed up. I was playing with my food when i heard the familiar sound of the bifrost. I turn my head, and beamed I dropped my fork and ran outside just as the bridge disappeared. I jumped up to kiss him.