Lobby troubles lol

Author: HOLY BALLS OF JESUS CHRIST IM FINALLY DONE MY LORD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME AND SCHOOL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Synopsis: The entities finally discover the lobby! But what they discover next was...Interesting? Meanwhile, Seek tries to get Hide out of his comfort zone (aka closet). Will he succeed?

It was the weekend and the weekend meant that there would be almost no humans to invade the hotel at all. And because of this, the entities loved the weekend so much. Not only because they needed a break, but well they just despised intruders invading their home.

So here they are now, in the library playing Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza.

"Taco."

"Cat."

"Goat."

"Cheese."

"Pizza-"

*SLAP*

"DAMN BRO."

Everyone laughed as Ambush took all of the cards of the center and put them on the bottom of his pile of cards.

"Taco."

"Cat."

"Goat."

"Cheese."

"Pizza."

"Taco-"

Suddenly the whole room glitches as the entities all slap their hands (or tentacle in Screech's case-) on the cards.

They all got up and looked around as it was glitching more.

Finally a pinkish glitched humanoid appeared right in the center of the entities.

"Hello, ya'll", they greeted them.

"GLITCH!?"

All the entities yelled in unison as they all looked at the monster called "Glitch."

"Heh long time no see. How's your old hunting human job going?", they said.

"Same old.", Figure answered with a shrug of his long pool noodle arms.

"What about you?", asked Screech.

"Killed just one. That person should know better than to stay behind and talk with Timothy. Right?", Glitch answered as Timothy scooted back with an embarrassed look on his little red eyed face.

"So what're you doin' here?", Screech asked with a confused look on her face.

Glitch clapped their hands together with confidence. "I think it's time to talk to you all about...

The lobby.."

"Huh?"

The entities all said in confusion. It's been clear they had never been to the lobby before. And neither did Glitch. But um now...

"I made a huge discovery yesterday. I was using the elevator because I was dreary from having to observe those stupid humans and then I found a floor with lots of chairs and elevators. Guiding Light told me that I was in the lobby."

Glitch answered it all. The entities were in awe. They never seen the lobby before but now they were kind of thinking it.

"Let's go there!", Figure said with excitement in his voice. The others happily agreed and-

"Wait, little ones..You may go there but.."

They abruptly stopped as soon as they heard that familiar voice. A blinding light appeared in front of them and out came a blueish greenish humanoid figure with glowing eyes and wavy star particles around their body along with a formal elegant attire of some sort of suit with a blue bowtie.