You deadpanned at Toby, how in the high heavens did he have such good intuition and predicting skills but never noticed.  Jim nodded eagerly, “That’s what they said!”  

Toby continued to excitedly jump quickly up and down, “Oh, my gosh.  Oh my, gosh.  Oh, my gosh!”  He jumped in a circle and took a bite of the pizza right after.  “You have to use these new powers for the benefit of all mankind,”  Taking another bite of the pizza.  “You have to use this to kick Steve’s butt.”  You deadpanned once again, while Toby gave a slightly evil look mixed with determination.  

Jim also deadpanned at Toby with disbelief mixed in his voice, “Really?  I show you a glowing sword,”  Jim points to the sword on his back. “And a suit of armor that can only be magic, and that’s how you respond?”  Jim threw his arms up than down wide eyed.  

Toby eagerly responded, “Seriously! It’s butt-kicking time,” Toby then turned around making fake silly rhymes of karate moves and different sounds that you couldn’t describe exactly well.  

“Toby, you do know that you have a very odd way of knowing things without knowing them,”  You say, shaking your head.  

“I do?” Toby questioned stopping his fake fighting moves.  You hummed a yes in response, as you got up and cleaned your glass since you had something to drink in there which is your favorite and thankfully both the boys stocked it in their house.  It is practically your caffeine for when you have a lot of homework or when you didn’t get a lot of sleep the night before.  Which thankfully doesn’t happen too often.  “Oh, these pants are so elastic.”  Toby then pauses, and then turns to Jim, “Wait.  Also, who’s they?”  

Jim rubs the back of his head, and puts it down.  “Well, that’s the part that I’ve been freaking out over!”  Almost on cue there was a pounding on the door.  Then Blinky appears through the door's glass, and Toby gasps in shock.  

“What, what, what the heck is that?  Don’t open the door!”  Toby says quickly, freaking out.  You knew once he knew the whole story, Toby would be very cool with it and wanting to help.  As that is, you just sat back down in your highchair to watch the Drama begin.  

Blinky then opens the door and lets out a laugh, “Master Jim!”  

Toby then pushes Jim forward and hides slightly behind him, “I’m calling nine-one-one,”  Toby then lets out another small scream and hides completely or tries to hide completely behind Jim as he hides his face.  

Aaarrrgghh then struggles to fit in the door frame and squeezes his way through, and then Toby immediately turns around and runs.  He then jumps to the floor and rolls behind the kitchen counter to hide.  “No, Animal Control.  Oh, gosh.  Oh, gosh.  Oh, gosh.  They talk…”  Toby then stuffs his face with some type of food which you couldn’t tell what it was as he ate it so fast you didn’t see.  

Blinky walks forward and puts his hand out and pulls them towards him as he says, “I knew it was but a matter of time before the amulet called to us,”  Aaarrrgghh was still having trouble getting into the house as you could tell the doorway was way to small for a big guy like him.  Not as an insult.  

Jim looks at Blinky with a tone and face in disbelief and confusion, “‘Called’ to you?”  

Blinky replies in a matter of fact tone, “Actually, no.  We’ve been spying on you,”  and leans in towards Jim in a whispering manner.  

Aaarrgghh points to his eyes and then at Jim and echos, “Spy on you.”  Then lets out a small laugh, and immediately gets frustrated and tries to get into the doorway once again.