𝟬𝟯 | 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 : 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 :
𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

                    𝑺𝒀𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑺 along the ship's ledge as they approached King's Landing

                    𝑺𝒀𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑺 along the ship's ledge as they approached King's Landing. A city her mother longed to see with her two eyes, together as promised, now forced to experience this moment by herself surrounded by knights loyal to the crown and others who've known this city by heart. A thrilling but anxious feeling she struggled to bury. As well as vomit that refused to vanquish with constant swallowing, remembering how unkind the sea was during long nights.

        Outlooking the city of cluttered buildings hidden behind a red wall taller than any known height, as though the Gods embraced the land that it molded within its structure, a majestic castle came closer into view as they traveled through the city by carriage. It reached the skyline at this angle. The city was far livelier than Toland with more people than she could count on her fingers; more land, more green, more water, more color. And although it was hot, there wasn't a lingering dryness that left her throat parched, but humid with a wet earthy taste that kept her saliva wet enough.

        But while its differences were known, it wasn't Dorne. Home.

        The people pointed and waved at the traveling carriages — at Sylvia as she gawked through the velvet curtains, taken aback by the people and their cultural differences, and a lingering stench. To process a world existed beyond the sea outside of deserts and sandstorms was exhilarating. She wondered if it snows here too having not seen it before.

        Mar'kel and Jorio split ways once landing ashore. He had no choice but to accompany the journey to King's Landing given their boat was taken by the current, and assured Sylvia he would find good work to provide for his family.

        Haron Baratheon — Lord Hand, as stated to address him — was kind enough to allow Sylvia to join his carriage. His eyes would linger in her direction and she would catch him staring without break as if Sylvia was a mystical creature, but she didn't mind his curiosities. Forgave him even since he took her in, informed her of the castle up ahead, and spared her life.