𝟬𝟳 | 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸, 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻?

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 : 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸, 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗜𝗻?< 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙊𝙑 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 :
𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸, 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗜𝗻?
< 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙊𝙑 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝. 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙. >

                    𝑺𝒀𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑨 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑵𝑽𝑰𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑬 with the royal family under one roof and not in her private quarters as usual

𝑺𝒀𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑨 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑵𝑽𝑰𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑬 with the royal family under one roof and not in her private quarters as usual. Many days to a week and a half had passed since she last spoke to any house members aside from mere greetings in the corridors or spotting them from afar. It seemed their relations with Dorne and this nation kept them busy.

The ladies certainly helped with blurring time though Sylvia spent it most with Lady Mercia and Lady Emma, who had quite the charming spirit and humorous stories to tell. So she wasn't as lonely as before.

The three would lie in one bed gossiping to Sylvia about scandalous rumors around court, and spent more breath explaining who these people were and their contributions to the realm for her to understand their importance. She still wouldn't know, her head heavy with information Master Ollins would jam in her brain. Or they would share delicious treats sent by Prince Viseron.

Sylvia was interrupted the next day, contemplating how to deal with Lord Ellin and Lord Benjamin without killing them. Finally deciding to prove their suspicions wrong by ignoring the prince altogether — a personal attendant arrived with a basket of ripe mangos, plums, and pomegranates. The next, infamous Dornish creamcakes and small viles of Dornish spices. The next, a full-course supper with unique dishes to try for the first time. And the next, more fruits and sugared sweets and cooked meals.

She was convinced the prince was fattening her. His reasons for these gifts were unknown. It certainly didn't help with her firm decision, or that she accepted them. Why waste what was never experienced?