10. What are you hiding?

Start from the beginning

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it and see it yourself." Selena smiled.
I opened the envelope and my eyes widened in shock and excitement.

"What is it?" Emily asked.

"Holy shit! Did you- for real-oh my God thank you so much!" I pulled selena into a tight hug.

"What is it?" Emily asked again.

"These are our passes for selena's concert." I handed it Emily.

"7 VIP passes!" Emily exclaimed.

"Yeah, you all can come in pairs." Selena said.

"But we are 4 people what about Y/N? You want him to come alone?" Emily teased.

"Y/N-he-he said he is single." Selena stuttered.

"Yes he is single. Emily was just teasing you." I rolled my eyes at Emily.

"Tease me? Why would I-"

"Oh my god! My dream is finally coming true. Y/N will be so happy too." I squealed in excitement. Selena smiled.

"Thank you so much selena. This really means a lot." Emily said.

"Pfft! Its fine. You both are the sweetest fans I've ever met. You deserved to be there." Selena said.

"Thank you." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N won the race. We had to sit there for hours, waiting for him though. Selena never left. She spent her whole day with me and Emily. The crowd started cheering loudly as Y/N climbed out of the car. He waved his hand and smiled, when he saw us. That smile suddenly dropped and his face was now glowing red. He turned away immediately which made me snort.

"Uhmm-lets go to him?" Selena asked while playing with her hair shyly.
'She totally likes him.' I smiled at my own thought.

"Yes yes ofcourse. He is waiting for yo-us-us." I chuckled. Selena raised her brow like she is confused but she totally got it.

"I am so happy today, boo!" Emily rushed and hugged her brother.

"Oh really? What made you so happy today?" Y/N asked.

"I'll tell you everything. But first, see who is here?" Emily said.

"Hi." Selena said.

"Hii." Y/N replied in same tone.
They kept looking into each other.

"Ahem!" I faked a cough to bring back their attention.

"I-uh-thanks for coming..."

"Uhmm-congrats..." they both started speaking together all of a sudden and went quiet at the same time when they heard each other speaking. It made all of us burst into laughter.

"Emily, the managers were expecting us." I said.

"The managers? Whe-Oh right-yes. Lets go." Emily held my hand and we walked away leaving Y/N and selena alone. Y/N tried to say something but we ignored.

"Rose! Did you see them, they are so cute together." Emily awwed in excitement. "I think selena likes Y/N. I've never seen Y/N blush and feel nervous around anyone and...I-Shit-I am sorry."

"Sorry?"

"I'm talking about your ex boyfriend and-"

"No no em! Its totally fine. I am completely over it. And infact, I will be so happy to see him with someone who will make him happy." I said.

"You sure you were not feeling uncomfortable or something?"

"Ofcourse not." I chuckled.

"You and Y/N still have so many things to disclose." Emily huffed.

"Wha-No! There's nothing more. And even if there is anything, it is better if it stays hidden."

"Huh! What are you hiding rose!?"

"Nothing..Hey, look over there. Y/N is taking selena to his car." I pointed.

"No he cant!" Emily said. We went back to Y/N and selena. They were about toget into Y/N's car.

"Hey! Where are you guys going?" Emily asked.

"Just for a drive and maybe, dinner too." Y/N said.

"Selena, why dont you come to our house? Y/N can cook something for us." Emily said.

"Y/N, you never said you can cook too!" Selena exclaimed.

"You will fall in love with his cooking. He cooks even better than emily. No offense emily." I said.

"Yeah. facts." Emily shook her head.

"Shut up, you both!" Y/N said. He then turned back to selena. "They are just overexaggerating. Dont mind then.." He chuckled.

"Oh? But I think Emily is right. I would love to come to your house." Selena said.

"See. No more debates. Lets go." Emily said. Y/N sighed. "Come on, dont keep looking at my face. Go, get in car, drive back to home. We will be waiting there." Emily gently pushed Y/N and selena towards Y/N's car.
I got into Emily's car and we headed back to their house.