The captian of nightmares

A/N- this takes place on the same day as the last chapter but from nightmare pov!
_________________________________________

Nightmare awoke on this day in an unhappy mood.

He wasnt in the mood to deal with his crews stupidity today, he planed on giving orders and spending the rest of the day in the Captain Quarters.

Finally deciding to get out of bed, he headed for his closet. He quickly put on a cream colored poet shirt along with pants that he tucked into brown boots, he finished the look with his coat.

He steped onto the main deck of his boat and called for his crews attention.

He gave simple instructions, and only told them to bother him if any news of passing ships came up.

Nightmare finished the instructions, and now headed into the dark captin quarters. As he lit a candle and placed it onto his desk, he listened to the muffled ocean and conversation coming from  outside the door.

He walked over to the bookshelf and picked out one of his favorites.

A book about magic and how to identify it. Nightmare always found magic users intresting. If he was able to get his hands on a magic user, well, lets just say he would have a lot more power.

He sat down on the chair behind the desk opened the book, starting the chapter about necromancy.

________________time skip                            

It was now around 8 pm. The crew had finished most of the daily chores and now were relaxing around the ship.

Nightmare heared a quick knock on the door. He put his book down, carful to save the chapter he was on, sorcery.

"Come in."

Cross steped inside the now dimly lit captain quarters.

"What is your purpose of visiting?" Nightmare stated, not having much intrest in what the crew member had to say.

"There has been a merchants boat seen heading this way, captin!"

"Do you know the destination of this merchant boat?" Nightmare said, now gaining a slight interest.

"I belive its heading for the near by kingdom." Cross stated

"Alright, we'll attack this ship tomorow at sunrise. That should give us enough time to plan. You are dismissed."

With that, cross walked out the door, carfully shuting it behind him before joining the rest of the crew once more.

Nightmare knew who's ship this belonged to. There was only one person that delivered to kingdoms by sea.

Dream.

He was going to enjoy this.