Chapter 5: No good deed goes unpunished

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): *Breaks the kiss* Oh man...

*(Y/N) says as he looks down referring to the bulge in his pants. 21 notices and she smiles mischievously*

Android 21: I'll make it up to you~

*21 says as she sits on (Y/N)'s lap, placing her hands on his chest she leans again and both continue to kiss passionately. The half-Saiyan slowly goes lower placing kisses on 21's neck making her let out soft moans. Wanting to go further 21 takes off her top*

Android 21: Do you want to undo this for me? Or do you want me to do everything myself?~

(Y/N): Let me help you~

Android 21: It's what you do best, isn't it?~

*(Y/N) started to unclip 21's bra very very slowly*

Android 21: Are you trying to tease me, (Y/N)?~

(Y/N): Is it working?~

*21 moves (Y/N)'s hands away and she takes off her bra revealing her breasts. (Y/N) stares at them with his mouth lightly open*

Android 21: Heh~ Are you just gonna stare or are you--

*(Y/N) holds 21's waist with his left arm while using his right hand to grab her right breast as he leans closer and sucks on her left breast. 21 moans from the pleasure the half-Saiyan is giving her. This was her first time experiencing such feelings and so was (Y/N)'s. She started to run her hands around (Y/N)'s hair as she started to move her hips grinding herself on (Y/N)'s bulge. (Y/N) moves to her other breast to suck on it, using his tongue to lick her nipple. 21 moves her head back as she sticks out her tongue from the pleasure. But she stops as an idea pops into her head. She backs away from (Y/N) leaving him confused but he caught on with what she was planning. She was walking backward into (Y/N)'s bedroom door while taunting him with her finger. (Y/N) smirks as he gets up from the couch and walks towards 21, he picks her up from her thighs as she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his lips*

*Not wanting to break the kiss (Y/N) kicks his bedroom door open and lays down on top of 21 on his bed as the two continued to passionately kiss and enjoy a night full of love*

---------------------------------

*Slowly opening his eyes (Y/N) yawned. He turned to his left and saw 21 sleeping next to him naked. Memories of what they did almost all night came back to his head and he smiled. It was a night both enjoyed a lot and will remember. He moved closer and kissed 21's forehead making her smile in her sleep. (Y/N) carefully got out of bed and put on the gi 21 made for him. He left his bedroom careful not to make any noise that could wake 21 and did it successfully*

(Y/N): Oh great...*Picks up his phone* Several missing calls from mom...

*(Y/N) returns the call and Chi-Chi immediately answers*

Chi-Chi: (Y/N)! Thank god! I was so worried you didn't answer last night.

(Y/N): Yeah sorry about that, mom. I'm fine.

Chi-Chi: What happened? Why couldn't you answer?

(Y/N): Well uh... I spent the night with 21.

Chi-Chi: Oh... And what were you two doing?

(Y/N): Uhm...

*Memories of what he did with 21 last night came back to (Y/N)'s head*