Chapter 5: No good deed goes unpunished

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Well that was... Something.

Android 21: You gotta keep those fans happy, superstar.

*21 says jokingly as (Y/N) grabs the bill*

(Y/N): Heh, yeah... I'm probably the most famous person in the world next to the Briefs. *Looks at the bill* Aaaand I'm still broke.

Android 21: Do your mom and grandpa try to help you with that?

(Y/N): Yeah they try but I don't like taking their money. *Takes out his wallet and leaves the money and the tip on the table* I actually like earning it more. After Capsule Corp was rebuilt Bulma pays me from time to time after doing jobs for her.

Android 21: *Smiles* That's great! There's no other job that I can think of that pays better than Capsule Corp.

(Y/N): Exactly. Even after being out of business for all the time 17 and 18 attacked Bulma is still quite rich. Oh! Speaking of that, I actually got a place of my own in an apartment in the center of West City, wanna come?

Android 21: Of course!

*The two leave the restaurant holding hands and both head to (Y/N)'s apartment enjoying each other's company*

------------------------

(Y/N): Welcome to my new home!

*(Y/N) said happily as he introduced his girlfriend to his apartment. 21 looked around and noticed that it was a rather small one. It had the basics, a bedroom, a living room with a tv, a bathroom, and a kitchen*

Android 21: It looks like a really good place to stay, I'm surprised you don't have any training equipment here.

(Y/N): Well, I actually like this place as a resting place for me. Living in Mt.Paozu is nice and relaxing but I really don't want my mom to make me hit the books, I've had enough of that during my childhood.

*(Y/N) says as he takes a sit on his couch while 21 giggles as she undoes her ponytail*

Android 21: Yeah, that sounds like something she would do.

*While checking his phone (Y/N)'s expression turns into one of concern, 21 notices and she takes a seat next to him*

Android 21: Still no response?

(Y/N): No... It's weird, Trunks never takes this long to reply. I can't even sense his energy, but I doubt something happened to him because then I would've felt another source of energy that caused him harm. But nope, nothing, it's weird.

Android 21: Have you tried calling Mai?

(Y/N): ... I didn't think of that...

Android 21: Heh, of course, you didn't. He may be busy with her, but it's best to leave them be to whatever they might be doing.

(Y/N): Yeah, you're definitely right.

*(Y/N) puts away his phone as 21 smiles. She gets closer to him and cuddles, resting her head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around her*

(Y/N): Ah, this is nice.

*21 chuckles as she moves her head up to look at (Y/N)*

Android 21: Did you mean to say that out loud?

*(Y/N) doesn't reply and instead just stares into 21's eyes. She closes her eyes as she leans closer and connects her lips with (Y/N). What started as a soft sweet kiss turned into a more passionate one*