chapter 7

Samantha
When I came to my room i really thought about his proposal.I know that girls are like cloths for him and he had a lot of girlfriends. But now he said he likes me....What should i do??
Yes, I kind of like him because i find him really handsome and thats it. Is it enough to date someone?? I don't know. But it is first time i am finding someone handsome though. So,i think dating him for like 7 days or month won't harm anything ...right.

For my 21 years of life...i am thinking about a boy.In school i was a nerd and i had studied like a stupid because because of it i never had any good friends let alone boyfriend. But now i have sara ....but ethan is Sara's brother. I hope dating her brother won't harm our relationship .

Next morning...when sara and met she told me about her date last night.

"I am really exhausted ..i am really sleepy now".sara said. 

I know right this anatomy is killing me .when i said that sara was lookind at like i had killed someone.... why are you looking at me like that...i asked her.

"You are so naive! I am exusted because me and ben has sex last night and it was after 6 months so we were really rough and that's why i am exhausted." She said.

Ooh...i was really embarrassed 😳.

Sara was smiling like a monkey.
Date someone.."please unless you are never gonna get this things" she said that and snatched my book from me.
We are having a party tonight and you are coming .I will send a dress for you ..please wear that and don't be late ..after saying that she left.she didn't even let me say no to her....oww how bossy  she is.

At 7 i came to this party...sara had sent her car and driver to pick me up and when i entered the mansion I realised that it was really huge...i mean the best house i have ever seen and I was really surprised by seeing the arrangement because it was really beautiful.
It was a business success party for ethan.

""Thank god you came i was getting bored ..wow you are looking lovely"..sara said.

Tnanks to you...at that time i saw ethan ..he was looking hot when he was taking to someone.
"Don't stop somthing just because you don't know if it's right or wrong.Just go with the flow....life has its own music and rhythm". Sara said.
I didn't say anything .
"Ethan likes you .You know that right??" Sara said .
Last night he told me that he likes me but i said no to him..actually we belong to two different worlds and i don't fit in his. I was confused when i said this.

"We all belongs to the same world and that is love ❤. Just give him one chance and i am not asking you to marry him..just date him and see what happens. Don't worry about our friendship if you broke up with him it won't spoil our friendship..trust me" sara said and went to ethan and said something in his ear and went to her dad.

Etahn was coming towards me.