CH 17 The Sounds we Hear.

[[THIS WILL BE A LEO AND DONNIE POV CHAPTER!!! I DO NOT WANT TO DO RAPH YET!!]]

   Leo was shocked. He didn't know how to react, it was probably his fault they lost Mikey. Maybe if he handled that better. But being under the stress of the Kraang coming back. He sacrificed everything for those horrible things to never come back. Now he could barely talk without excruciating pain. It was only because both sides of his neck got scratched when he got basically stepped on and slammed into the ground.

He could barely breathe sometimes. Of course he would be stressed. He could tell Donnie wasn't handling it well him and Mikey got along the best out of all of them. Donnie was always there for the kid. But Donnie had been so into his work he forgot about Mikey, and how sensitive the poor kid is.

He wanted to go find his little brother but at the same time he doubted that he even cared about them anymore. If Leo cried, it would hurt. His throat hurt alot. He wanted to get out of bed to get water but he didn't have the energy for it. His energy was just gone, Like it was stolen by something.

He managed to move himself into a comfortable position with the little energy he had. Laying on his side in a ball. The most comfortable position at the moment. He couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard he tried. He didn't want to be on this planet at the moment. He heard footsteps enter his room. Heavier footsteps. He couldn't flip over because he had already used the energy he had.

"Leo." A deeper voice said sending chills down his spine. It was draxum, he thought it was raph. It scared him. Leo forced himself to sit up and turn his head. He tilted his head at the tall man. "How are you doing after these past weeks?" Draxum asked trying not to sound scary.

"Fine." Leo managed to get out in a whisper. "Are you ok? Your voice sounds diffrent." Draxum spoke in a worried tone. Leo replied quietly "Throat hurts" He wasn't able to get much out but he was able to get his message across. Draxum walked out for a second and walked back with water and handed it to Leo.

Leo took it from Draxum quietly. "Thank you," He said quietly. Draxum questioned Leo for awhile, mostly about how he was physically. And maybe mentally depending on his answer. Than after hugging Leo draxum left. Leo was alone again.

_______________________________________

Donnie was sitting in his computer chair texting april about the current situation on his phone. She was almost as shocked as him. He set down his phone after April stopped responding. The time was 1am. He pulled his knees to his chest and stared at the big screen in front of him. Before long he started hearing voices behind him. He just knew they weren't there. The voices were just a figment of his imagination.

His mind reacted like this when something traumatic happens. Mikey just said it so quick and left even quicker. He could have atleast gave them a reason for leaving. What if donnies brain removed Mikey with the rest of his bad memories. What if he forgot he had a younger brother. The thoughts flooded Donnies brain. He started crying without even noticing. Putting his hand on his face feeling the tears.

He hasn't felt strong emotion since.. the big battle. He was barely feeling the emotion but knew it was there. It had overcome his whole body aside from his brain. His brain was the only thing not responding to the emotion. It was so much emotion for just him to take in and hold. Finally, the emotion hit him. He could feel eyes on him from everywhere.

It was all in his head. Nothing is real. Nothing. Nothing?