CH 4 I Tried

He was so tired of the regular 'eat coffee work coffee' thing he was just done with it. Donnie didn't mean to say that too raph. He didn't want to blame him for anything he just can't control his feelings right. He doesn't have the time to apologize go raph right now.

He took a sip of his black coffee and continued working. He was looking into coding he didn't about just incase. But he couldn't get his mind off what he said to raph "it's all your fault that Leo pulled that stupid stunt!" It just kept ringing in his head but he couldn't let his feelings out. He never liked others seeing him with emotion, he felt like it was a sign of weakness. If the world taught him anything its that boys don't cry. That's why dad said alot when we were younger, boys don't cry.

His eyelids felt heavy as he worked he hadn't slept in 6-7 days after all. He was just worried, he may not sound like it but he was very worried. He was scared Leo was gonna get badly hurt and have be disabled for a bit. He thought about Leo and when he told Casey to pull the plug. Casey now lives with his mom in her apartment because we couldn't send him back to that time branch, no matter how hard we tried.

Donnie needed to sleep. But he couldn't he had to work on things for the family. But he could feel himself fading. He looked at his scarred arms from fighting so much. The scars could be opened very easily so he tried not to scratch at his arms in hard times. He takes everything too.. seriously. He slowly fell asleep at his desk and passed out.