CH 16 We'll Meet Again

//SH TW// I plan on making this series 24-23 parts or until i run out of story//

//This is what happened before Donnie got home//

Leo never really liked Splinter. He was always kinda neglectful toward his brothers. He didn't like being the favorite. When he walked through the living room he ignored his father talking to him. His father didn't even care that much that Mikey was gone. Of course Leo was mad about that. He declined to speak to anyone but his youngest brother.

N ot even raph could get to him. He wasn't going to talk until Mikey was home. Or he'll go find him himself. He entered the kitchen and grabbed a orange and just sat down on the counter. And after peeling it and ate it slowly. He had a extremely dry throat though. So it kinda hurt.

He forgets how to speak sometimes. He's always so scared when it happens. He just wants to speak. He grabbed a glass and filled it with water and chugged it. He hadn't drinken or eaten since Donnie saw Mikey. It was kind of hard to swallow the water. Because of his dry throat.

He walked back through the livining room getting stopped by his father. "Blue, why did you ignore me?" Splinter asked. Leo shrugged, he couldn't get any words out at the moment. It was hard to speak, Splinter looked mad at him. He was never mad at him- Before he knew it he was crying on the floor backed against the wall.

His own father had just hit him. He was crying but still. No noise. Raph walked in, he looked shocked to see Splinter looming over the quiet boy on the ground. Leo was crying yes, but noise was rejecting. Raph ran over to Leo and bent down. Raph inspected Leo, he had a bruise on his arm and a few old scars.

Raph pushed away Splinter "IT WASNT HIS FAULT YOUR A BAD FATHER!" Raph yelled at Splinter.

_______________________________________
//MIKEY POV//

After he saw Donnie he felt this urge to talk to him again. Tell him he's never coming back. Mikey had made the decision to stay with big mama. He was aloud to visit anyone and everything with clearance from her, but he had to come back. He was ok with staying there. He didn't get ignored or forgotten. He didn't get bossed around. He asked big mama for clearance to go see his family. He was cleared and he went up to NYC.

As he pulled himself up through the portal he got the immediate feeling something was wrong. He made his way to the sewer.

_______________________________________
(DONNIE POV!)
He heard commotion in the living room. He didn't want to leave his room. It was his safe place. But what if something was wrong. He put a ear bud in and played his music. He put his phone in his pocket. He walked out of His room to hear distant screaming between raph and dad again. Leo was in his room doing who knows what.

Donnie should go check on him. He walked to Leo's room. And looked inside. Leo was on his knees on the floor. There was blood all over the floor. As he saw leos odachi hit the ground. Covered in blood. Donnie gagged covering his mouth. He spun around the corner into Leos room "nardo.." Donnie said in a low tone. Donnie bent down next to his crying twin. "Come on.. Let's get you cleaned up." He helped Leo up and they quietly walked to donnies room.

Donnie grabbed his first-aid kit after sitting Leo on his bed. "Thank you.." Leo managed to get out. Donnie was shocked Leo even spoke to him. Donnie hasn't been very good to him recently. He felt horrible. Donnie grabbed a tiny bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a cloth. He cleaned the wounds. He hated seeing his brother like this. He was shaking while cleaning the wounds.

Leo forced a smile to calm down Donnie. Donnie took a deep breath and patched Leo up. "Please never do that again Nardo. We love you so much." Donnies voice was cracking. Donnie helped Leo stand up and walked him back to his room. Donnie cleaned up the floor and his odachi.

Donnie walked into the lab and just kinda sat in his computer chair. He was just spinning in his chair before Raph busted in. "MIKEYS BACK." Donnie instinctively jumped to his feet and ran past Raph. He ran to the living room.

There he stood, Angelo. He looked the same as last time. Big Mama's logo made Donnie shiver. Mikey smiled and waved at them, "Hi!" Mikey exclaimed. Donnie went to hug his little brother but he jumped back. Mikey looked uncomfortable with affection. That isn't his brother.

His brother loved physical attention. " As you can see I had a bit of an upgrade." Mikey said. "I'm not coming back, sorry guys. A little twisted I knowwww" Mikey continued. "What?" Raph asked Mikey. Mikey just dropped his old knee pads and elbow pads and left.

Donnie was suprised. That was so quick. Not even more words were used. Donnie started crying. He could feel everyone's eyes on him. He had just lost his little brother. Why weren't THEY crying? Raph only looked shocked. Leo wasn't even here. Splinter had a dead face. No emotion.

they just lost their little brother. Why? Why weren't they crying?