17

In the older Jeons' room:

"Yeobo, let them spend some time more. It's too soon to bring Kook to work." Ara tries to convince his husband.

The company has an important deal coming up and Mr. Jeon wants Jungkook to finish it since he was the one who started it.

"It will take at the most probably 1 month then he can rest for sometime or go for a honeymoon." Mr. Jeon said making his wife gasps lightly, knowing too well his son will love it.

She then let out a sigh, "okay...I will try to convince him."

"But your son is too stubborn. Well he has been since he was this small" Juhyun said, smiling a little remembering the stubborn little son of his.

Ara smirked at that," I'll make him agree. I know a way."

It was a usual morning in the Jeons' house.

The newlywed couple is not up yet.

Taehyung has been awake for some time now but his husband doesn't want him get up yet.

Tae move a little from the iron grip of his husband, causing Jungkook to look down at him.

"What happened, baby?"
He said, giving a kiss to his husband's forehead.

Tae smiled shyly at the action but still replied, "Hyung... let's get up already. Eomma might be doing all the work alone at the kitchen."

But Jungkook didn't want to let go of him yet. He hugged him even tighter, bringing the other's face flushed on his chest, whispering "Let's sleep a little more."

Tae frowns lightly, "But I don't want to sleep anymore~" he said with an obvious pout on his face.

Jungkook chuckled loudly but smirks when an idea came to his mind.

A very good one.

He moves away, lowers his face near Tae's and cups the other's right cheek with his hand and give with light strokes with his thumb.

"Then kiss me."

"Oh..?" Tae let out, totally confused.

"Kiss me if you want to get up and go help Eomma."

Tae remain silent looking anywhere but not his eyes.
"Why....?you won't kiss me? You don't want it? Didn't you like it yesterday? I'm sorry." Kook put up an act and removes his hands from Taehyung.

Tae hold his fast, shaking his head when Kook look at his eyes.

"No hyung. I loved it yesterday.
I- I just feel shy." Tae mumbled the last part, his hands still holding Jungkook's, playing with the fingers a little.

"How more cute can he get...? I will have an heart attack at this rate. But I should drop my act yet."

"Then kiss me now...I have to get two kisses as you made me upset." He said with stern eyes.

Getting a no response again, he said more sternly, "You won't give me...?Okay."
And get down from the bed.

Tae get up fast and run after him, and stood before his husband.

He can see his husband is angry now, which made him sad.

"Stupid me! making him sad and mad. But I feel so shy to kiss him. Aishh I should ask for more information to Jiminnie."

He was brought back from his thoughts by a loud 'What?' from his husband.

"Hyung..."
"Don't be mad."
"I will give you the k-kissies."

Jungkook is still not responding, and continues looking at the other's eyes with no expression.

Tae, thinking his husband is still mad, he adds, "Are you still mad?"

"Hyung...I-I will give you three. No, five! I will give you five kissies."

"So don't be mad." Tae said with pleading eyes melting the other's heart more.

Jungkook clear his throat, "Well, deal then. Five kisses."

Tae smiles with relief that his husband is no longer angry with him.

He stand on his tiptoes, giving a light peck on his husband's cheeks, which make Jungkook frown.

He hold the other on his wrist and brings him back to their bed, and sits facing each other. Jungkook leaning back on the headboard.
"You should kiss me on my lips."

Tae was hesitant after hearing that. Poor boy. He don't anything about kisses, except seeing sometimes on the TV but he feels so shy to watch it. So he always covers his eyes when such scenes come up.

And now how is he supposed to kiss his husband. All he did yesterday night was staying still and let his husband kiss him.

Seeing him getting hesitant Kook brought him to sit on his lap, "Dont be shy or nervous. I'm your husband. Hmm?"

Tae nodded his head slowly.

"Now, kiss me. Here." The older male said pointing his lips with his index finger.

Tae bite his lower lip, too nervous as he brings his face closer, and the piercing gaze of his husband was not helping.

He pulls back again, "Hyung close your eyes then."

Kook smiles but still followed.

Taehyung bring his hands to Kook's face and holds it softly...just the way he remembers his husband did to him last night.

He inches closer and gives a short peck, barely touching the other's lips, and pulls back again.

Kook opened his eyes and give a stern look, "that's just a peck. Kiss me like I did yesterday."

Tae nodded, and Kook close his eyes again.

This time he went closer and attach his lips to the other's and let it stay there for a moment, and started moving his lips in a very amatuer way...but it still do things to Jungkook.

He pulls away and did the same way twice again.

For the last one, he lick Kook's lower lipa little and bring the lower lip between his lips and kiss it with smooch sounds, driving Jungkook crazy. He pulls away, after a big smooch letting out a "ummuahh" sound.

Tae gasped as he was suddenly pulled closer, his husband whispering on his lips, "Baby you are driving me insane. I want you so much...Oh...I'm so hard now."

"H-hyung what is hard?"

"My dick...it's hard for you"

Tae lightly gasped,"like your peepee...? It's hard?"

"Fuck!" Jungkook cursed when Te suddenly touched his hard, running his palm and fingers to feel the hardness.

"Hyung...why is it hard? It's not like mine...Mine is not like that."

Jungkook mentally cursed,"Fuck baby..take off your fingers." Tae immediately obeying.

"It's hard because it wants to be inside you."

"Huh?!"

The younger gasps loudly," I-Inside my bum? Like the video Jiminnie showed?"

"H-hyung don't do it...don't p-put it in me."

His innocence making the older's dick twitch.

He went closer and wishpered in the other's ear, "Baby...It pains me. It hurts me. It wants to be inside you so much that it's killing me."

But Tae focused ony the word "killing" and decided he will let the other do him.

"Hyung you can't die. Let's do it. That thing."

Boring chap.
I'm sorry.

My brain is a mess right now and I can't think of anything good.