Episode 5: Headed to U.A High

Start from the beginning

Kota: "Right! Mister Jon!"

Jon: "But am not that old, Kota."

Kota: "But you are having a crush on all the females here, right Mister Jon? Cause you always look at them blushing like their beautiful am I right?

Jon and all the males: "This kid..."

All the females were blushing cause Jon was looking at them since his having a crush on all of them when they had just met right now.

Kota: "Cause I want you to marry my aunt so that we can talk about your stories and hang out with you, Mister Jon."

When he said that Mandalay was a blushing mess, the rest of the females were looking at her jealously.

Jon: "Uhm *Scratch his cheek* Kota. We weren't dating yet so I can't marry her and the rest since I don't know them yet as well."

Kota: "But you said "Yet"? So that means in the future you will marry them?"

Jon and all the females were blushing and two of them were daydreaming that Jon and her marrying, but then Jon make an excuse to escape this awkward situation.

Jon: "Look at the time! I better get my stuff and you guys will start your vehicle so that we'll be headed to U.A High, right? Off we go!"

With that Jon quickly left the building and headed straight to the spaceship to get his car and some of his stuff soon the teachers follow him as well, then the females of the Wild, Wild Pussy group were headed to their separate rooms on what they heard from Kota and Jon conversation and finally Nezu walked to Kota.

Nezu: "You plan this from the star, huh? What a brilliant plan you had."

Kota: "Yup and I want him to be my aunt's husband and someday he will take me to space adventure like him."

Nezu: "That's admiral, Young Kota, and have a nice day also young Jon will come back here in the summer."

With that Nezu left as well.

Mini Timeskip

After leaving the home base of the Wild, Wild Pussycat while activating the invisible cloak of the spaceship. Jon and the rest of the U.A staff and the Principal are driving back to U.A High. 

In U

In U.A High Principal Office only Nezu was there with Jon by his side cause he told the rest of the teachers to head back home and rest for tomorrow's introduction of the new assistant teacher who will be attending this tomorrow and also Nezu show Jon the Plumbers HQ underneath the school as well.

Nezu: "This will be your rest quarters for now, until we find a place for you and your stuff."

Jon: "Thanks, Nezu, and I see you tomorrow for the introduction."