His naturally hooded eyes opened more comprehensively at that moment, surprised and confused, but now it felt more rewarding, more exciting to kill her. But still, as he recalled, he couldn't understand how she was alive, which was more troubling than anything. So he called her bluff. "Not possible. I killed her and the fetus inside."

"Fate, asshole." She spits in his face, taking the movement to swing her legs up to kick his abdomen; being in the air sent him back multiple feet with a choked cough.

She heard screams, not from herself or him, but behind her. She felt heat wrap her in a blanket, and the smell of something burning infiltrated her nostrils. The grip on her arms tightened as one of the guards decided to grab the back of her hair, pulling her as her eyes water.

A fog was growing on the ground; it was only a foot above it. But it wasn't regular fog, its color was deep blue, and it almost shimmered if someone looked close enough.

Like a trailblazer, the coven who always stood with Satan came in. To one, a confident presence was familiar, but to others, it seemed like this was another bump in the road to victory.

Idalia was worried; her quickened glancing eyes said so.  But to her surprise and many, the covens stance wasn't as it always was. No, it changed.

Their skills of subduing and inflicting pain spread through the many demons who still, after being shown proof of corruption, chose to stand with Satan; this helped the group who fought against it, giving them a leg up.

"You're such a surprise, a little smarter and braver than your mother, but still naive and a bitch." Satan snarled.

"You won't win this time. That's the difference," From anger, from the passion, she didn't realize, like him, her veins were bulging in color, but instead of red, they were gold, and the shimmer of power in desperation warms the chain that cuffed around her hands.

"Your temper must be from your father," Satan looked around, seeing the destruction of all his hard work seized anger through him, and the angel in front of him who contested and did not act in fear made him want to be cruel, crueler than ever. "You know what, instead of killing you first, I think I'll kill your boyfriend, just like I did to your parents." With that, his burning hand made contact with her, repenting evil from his fist and making contact with her face.

"You're- you're not going to hurt him," She muttered, the words feeling like a replayed tune as the iron taste of her blood filled her mouth, accompanied by heat that pulsed through her whole face. Unlike the premonition, she didn't look up at him weakly, she stood her ground.

Even with a surge of confidence at the moment, she knew she was trapped; the two guards held her; she tried to resist, just like the premonition, but being off the ground almost made it impossible when she thrashed.

She moved in their grips, making it somewhat harder because they struggled at some points, but it wasn't enough. She had the inkling to look at them, and like a filter, their faces were replaced with the ones in the premonition, but slowly the filter faded away, her eyebrows raising in realization.

A premonition can change.

With new hope brought more strength, but even though Satan promised to kill Minghao first, he was still in front of her, hitting and using his claws to scratch marks on her skin, ruining her purity. Like torture, he did many times before he wanted to disarm her, making her helpless as she would watch all her friends burn in the wrath of his hands. He wanted her to suffer, and she could tell by the hunger in his eyes, like black clouds over a calm sky.