Bad girl.. chapter 11

!TW! smut. (I am so fucking sorry. My friend asked for it and i take requests.)

"why?" y/n asks

"theres something between you guys." tommy says. "tom, your mums here." wilbur says pointing behind him.

Somehow the trio made their way to a carnival, tommy called his mother to pick him up since it was late. "Fucking child..." wilbur blurts out as Tommy's mother pulls away. Wilbur sees tommy giving him the double middle finger from the back seat as he quickly turns to his mom apologizing. "He is. Truly." Y/n sighs as the two burst into laughter.

at wilburs flat.

"Y/N CMON THE MOVIES STFTWH-" Y/n puts a pillow over Wilbur face. "YOU FUCKING WHORE!" he shouts getting out of the grasp of y/n. Y/n giggles sitting on Wilbur lap.

right infront of his hard on.

Wilbur's heart pace rises and his breath hitches. She cannot find out like this. she scoots back right onto his member. "Shit." wilbur mutters. Y/n giggles.  she turns around facing wilbur. "I knew it! You like me!" Y/n shouts, putting her hands on each side of Wilbur's  thighs.

Quickly wilbur puts his lips on hers gently putting his hand on her waist and the other on her jaw to bring them closer. She kisses back closing her eyes.

2 hours later.

The two, Or may i say, The new couple were sitting on the couch watching bugs life. Clips. All of the clips of the fat worm guy. Y/n had weird obsessions when it came to movies. how she thought the step mom in cinderella was sexy, And flounder in ariel looked like he was a dominant top. Wilbur thought it was cute and weird, but either way they were ador-

"fUcK~" Wilbur shouted as y/n accidentally slid her hand across his hard on. "Damn chill-   you little horny fuck." y/n giggles sitting on Wilbur's lap. slowly moving back of fourth.
"Mh-UFTg~" Wilbur lets out grabbing y/n hips making her stop. she pouts.

"You are a bad girl. You do not know what your signing up for." Wilbur huffed. "What your monster cock or some shit?" Y/n laughs again. "No but i will fuck you until you cant walk for a week straight." he says sternly. she stares into his eyes. squinting for any sign of a joke. Nothing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wanna bet brit?" Wilbur scans her face. "Yes." he lets out. she smirks. "Then im your little fuck toy~" she says in a deep tone. He laughs at her failed attempt to go deep. "ok~" wilbur says monotony.

Wilbur climbs ontop of her pinning her to the couch. She whimpers. "You still Wana do this because I'll fuck you senseless. " she nods aggressively.