Feelings... chapter 8

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK DID I MISS??" Tommy shouts. Y/n quickly turns her head. "Fucking bloody hell Tommy dont scare me like that" Wilbur says putting his hand over his heart. Tommy's jaw drops. "yOu TwO aRe DaTiNg~" says tommy in a weird tone. Y/n's face turns a crimson red. "Oh shit, Will you know Eret likes her right?" tommy says with a straight face. Wilbur laughs but soon stops noticing Tommy was serious.

Eret liked her.

Wilbur looks at y/n. "They like y/n." Wilbur says making sure that he heard tommy right. Tommy nods. "Eret, as in the non-binary ruler??" y/n asks with confusion. "Shit" Wilbur mutters. He pulls out his phone.

Eret, without their persona, they are a very sensitive person and they take things roughly when its bad. This was going to cause chaos. They have threatened to kill Themself before but didn't fall through because of their fan base. Everyone loved them. But some people used the wrong pronouns and they would cry hours on top of hours over it.

"yes wilbur, im streaming by the way." their deep voice said through the speakers. "Can you mute yourself on stream please?" wilbur asked and they obliged. "whats up?" They ask.

"Me and y/n are- uh dating. im sorry i didnt know you liked her." Wilbur says calmly. the line went quiet. "why the fuck are you telling me- and for fucks sake i like someone else i dont like y/n like that." they say with a hearty laugh. "Tommy-" Wilbur gets cut off. "Oh shit- Fuck i meant Eryn-" Tommy says putting his hand into a fist and hitting the side of his head with it.

"Your fucking FrIenD-" Wilbur lets out with a voice crack. he takes a deep breath gulping. "I gotta go now will talk to you later have fun with that." Eret laughs and hangs up. "Eryn. Your friend from like school or some shit?" wilbur asks and tommy nods. "maybe idunno." he says reaching into his pocket.

He had gotten a text. It was Eret.

Eret the ruler of all lol
You fucking told her tommy i told you not to fucking
tell her i had to play that off while wilbur gets to snogg
the girl of my dreams.
Eret fuck im sorry!
read 12:56 pm

on the other side, Eret was crying their eyes out. he had to get over it. just like he fell for george but forced himself to lose feelings for dreams sake.

"Nevermind. it was nobody it was my dream or some shit. Eryn doesn't even know you." Tommy said laughing it of awkwardly. Wilbur raises an eyebrow. "Tommy do yo-" Tommy cuts wilbur off. "NO- I HAVE NO FUCKING FEELINGS FOR Y/N" Tommy shouts. "Have anything else your doing-" Wilbur finishes. "Tom do you have feelings for me?" Y/n asks. Tommy hesitates. "Yeah, i think so-" Tommy says looking down at his feet.

A/N Imagine tommy is 25 ok? didnt think this one through but still. Just imagine bare with me here ok. Anyways love you all take care! and dont listen to your fucking ela teacher that calls u over weight. COUGH COUGH. FUCK YOU MRS LAWSON. Anyways