Revision. Chapter 9

!TW! Murder, death, shouting.

"W-what-" Wilbur stutters. I keep my eyes on my feet. "This is fucked Tommy!" Wilbur shouts. "I- I know just shut the fuck up for a sec ok?" i say. I pull out my phone. "clay i need help." i say into the microphone and he gasps. "Tommy why the fuck are you FINALLY quiet?" He asks shouting. "Clay i've caught feelings for your sister." i admit and the call goes quiet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Excuse me?"
.
.
.
.
.
"When the fuck did this happen?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tommy fucking ANSWER ME!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"THATS FUCKING IT. GEORGE COME ON ITS TIME WE HAVE TO PICK UP MY FUCKING SISTER."
.
.
.
.
"Tommy?" i space back in. "wilbur- i promise im not a home wrecker im-" He pulls me into a hug. All my tears pour out. I liked y/n. So so so much. But wilbur, is with her. And im happy for my 'brother'.
.
.

.
..
.
.
..
.

..

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.

.
.
"SHi-T" I gasp falling out of the bed. "I have fucking feelings for y/n." I mutter. "Toms are you o-" i stop y/n from talking pressing my lips on hers. i pull away. "i- y/n i like you. alot." she puts her index and middle finger over her lips. "Tommy- listen i love you so so so much." i smile. "But-" I drop the smile. "I like someone else. im so so so so sorry." She looks at me. "Its wilbur." i mutter. "How did you-" "Its fucking obvious y/n. Really fucking obvious." i shout. she flinches. her phone rings and she picks it up. "Of course you dont want to fucking talk to me. You know what- why dont you go live wit-" she starts crying. "T-Tommy its wilbur-" i feel my face soften. i take the phone out of her hand. "Hello?" i say. "Tommy. Tom- Tom i need help- Im in prison. This is going to really fuck me in the arse if anyone finds out. I need a bail. If not- I dont even fucking know how long ill be in here. Shit tommy im fucking scared. I dont even know why im here!" Wilbur whisper shouts. "Wilbur what did they say you were in ther-" "Murder" he interrupts and i widen my eyes. "M-Murder-"i repeat. "Who was murdered in this situation?" he sighs. "I dunno well it was a death i know that but his name was- uh uhm this sounds bad. Jared." he says and i pause. "Wilbur did you kill this dude?" i ask. he whimpers. "Tommy- He followed y/n home. i didnt mean to kill him! I just punched him- and he fell on the pavement and he was- gone. Tommy i fucked myself." i feel my heartbeat quicken. "Wilbur you fucking killed someone!" I shout. y/n looks at me. "H- he what-?" She asks. "He followed you home and he fell on the pavement. Died of over bleeding." i say and she silently cries.

"Tommy they- they said that it was murder- i need a lawyer - I AM a lawyer- Tommy. I need a bail." he says and i sigh hopping into my car. Y/n hopping in on the other side. i grabbed my wallet from my pocket. "How much." he sighs. "Fucking fifteen thousand pounds tom." I shriek. "y/n how much do you have." i ask. she picks up my phone dialing a number. "Clay. i need a bail. fifteen thousand pounds." she sighs. " We have enough" she sighs in relief. she puts the phone on speaker. "Y/N ARE YOU CALLING ME FROM FUCKING JAIL?? WHY IS THE NUMBER DIFFERENT? HOLY SHIT WH-" "CLAY! its not me. Wilbur m-murdered someone that was following me." his breath hitches. "Clay i didnt mean to off him-" wilbur says and the phone cuts out. "We need to get there now." I say and were off. while clay sends y/n fifteen thousand pounds.